3. Scarf

✿Chapter -3✿

A jet lands on the runway which was shining with the light in the dark night.
A man walked out of the jet with other men behind him.

"Ahh bhai ghar ki zameen ki bata hi kuch aur dekho toh kitni Sundar dikh rhi hai"

(Oh brother, the land of the house is something else, look how beautiful it is looking)

Viraj said stretching his arms walking out of the jet as they stood before the stairs.

"Bilkul sahi"

(So true)

Daksh yawned placing his hands on Ekansh shoulders who glared at him.

"Chl ab muh mt bana"

(Now don't make faces)

Daksh passed him an annoying look as he started to descend the stairs, when suddenly a scarf came flying in the air out of nowhere and fell on his face covering his whole face. His steps halted as soon as the scarf came in contact with his skin as he pulled that red scarf back and stares at it.

Due the heavy wind the scarf started to move as he held it tight, not letting it fly away.

His subordinates widened their eyes thinking now what he will do with the owner of this scarf. They knew how cruel their boss can be when it comes to it privacy and in a way this scarf has invaded it, though it wasn't it's fault but still.

Ekansh looked at far saw and a jet standing there as he saw some girls at the distance from the jet. Tearing his gaze from them he started descending the stairs hodlnng the scarf tight in his hold.

"Bhai give that to me" Abhay, his younger brother, who came there to recieve them asked him.

Abhay was younger then Viraj, he was a lawyer who handles there his families cases too. Having a judge, who was his uncle, Alok Rathore and a lawyer in the family was making them most powerful.

They had the hold on the business world with having strong roots in the politics was making the Rathore the most powerful family not only in the country but in world too.