26. Mela

Can you guys do me a favour?

Share my stories with ur reader frnds pretty please lol 😭🤣

Okay okay now enjoy reading!

Chapter-26

The door flung opened as he entered with a furious look

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The door flung opened as he entered with a furious look. I closed my eyes dragging my body back more towards the wall as I could see his footsteps walking towards the wall, I was hiding  under the bed and peeking out through there to look at him. "Bhai you here?" I heard Tanmay asking but he didn't reply. Ahh Ishu I'm sure he is angry and is in his beast mode. I closed my eyes making a crying face. "Aaah" I gasped as soon as I opened my eyes to find him couching down to my level, looking under the bed.

"Come out" I shook my head in no as he asked me to go out, moving back more if possible. "Come out Isha-" "no I won't you go out" I interrupted him glaring at him as he stared at me before taking a deep breath "you know I have heard there are so many rats inside this room, who roam here like they owns this room" my ears perked as soon as he said those words. Wait rat? Here? And they roam here- wait it means on the floor- eeeee Ishuuuu!- wait he is just playing with you around baby.

"Ohh I'm Ishana and you don't try to be smart here and Ishana don't fear, infact they fear" I flipped my hair back but my hands stopped hearing his next words "fine-told you see it yourself behind" he shrugged getting up as a shriked left my mouth before moved out with a jerk, bumping my head with the edge of the bed but I cared less that time as I jumped on the bed shouting and rubbing my head. Tear formed in my eyes due to the pain that I was feeling now on my head but my whole attention was on the rat, waiting for him to come out.

"Is this a way to come out, Isha?- see you hit yourself" he gritted coming towards me before pulling me towards himself by my wrist and started to rub my head above my head where I just hit. I sniffens trying to hold back my tears as it was hurting like a bitch. "Ansh it's hurting" I cried while wiping my tears when he glared at me. "Of course it will" he shook his head rubbing there before planting a kiss on it "now the pain will go away hmm baby?" I looked at him in horror as he again rubbed the same spot "do you think of me as a kid?" I glared at him when he nodded "you doubt it jaan?" I gritted my teeth before pushing him and stepping down the bed before walking towards the door to exit the room. "Isha-" I shut the door with a thud, muffing his voice which I heard to be an angry one. Ahh your luck Ishu that you came out otherwise that Hulk type man had eaten you alive.

~~

"Ma it's our first time here with bhabhi let us go please-we will go after 11 in night pakka " my head snap towards Tanmay who was pleading walking behind ma, she turned in a swift and glared at him. We all were sitting in the living room post dinner and Tanmay was trying to convince me to allow us to go somewhere where I really don't know. His maternal cousins have already gone back

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐀~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓪 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓻𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें