48. Surprise

Unedited...
.
.
.
✿Chapter-48✿

"You guys are reacting like as if we did it" I mumbled onto the call as I stir the coffee before taking a sip from it

"So what Ishu, who knows you are lying and you guys already did that "

I rolled my eyes at the way Nikk emphasizes the word 'that'.

"Shut up- he just asked, Are you on your periods and left when I denied" I paused before adding " can you imagine like ahh- I thought he gonna-" I stopped realising what I was going to say.

"You thought he gonna fuck you"
"Shut up Kashu"

I said in a loud voice as my cheeked flushed hearing her. Gosh these bitches!

"You guys called me to wish me or what? Can you imagine I'm roaming here in the mall all alone that too on my birthday-ahh! Even my husband left for his meeting. I really can't understand why he always have a meeting wherever we goes"

I said in frustrating as I heard them laughing which just iriks me more as I cut the call before sliding it inside my purse. I took the burger that was kept in front of me before taking a big bite of it as my cheeks got puffed with that morsel inside it.

"How dare he? He can just go to his office leaving me all alone here that to on my birthday"

I muttered chewing the morsel.

"Than he claims to love me huh"

I huffed taking another bite of my burger. My mood was already off since this morning and then him leaving for office. Huh ! Let his birthday cake I won't wish him!

~~

I lazily walked in the corridor of the hotel before stopping infront of the door of our suite as I took out the card and punched it on the door before opening it as I entered inside.

I stiff when I saw the whole room dark. What's happening? Are lights off? Is this hotel this much gareeb (poor) ? To provide us with proper electricity connection?

"Where are the switches aaa" I mumbled searching for the switches when suddenly I felt someone grabbing my waist as my breath hitched. Who it might be?- ahh !

I realaxed recognising the touch as soon I felt the owner kissing my neck.

"Happy Birthday baby"
"Thank you" I mumbled searching for the switches as he kept to plant soft kissed along the outline of my neck.