41. Seduce

Chapter-41

Ishana looked in the mirror before taking a deep breath as her eyes fall on her body

Ishana looked in the mirror before taking a deep breath as her eyes fall on her body. She took the dark shade of red lipstick before applying it on her lips as she kissed herself in the air looking at her reflection in the mirror.

Ekansh was standing still confused at his place thinking how his wife manipulated him by her that not so innocent eyes. He still couldn't believe he just promised her without even hearing her out?

He shook his head walking towards the chair as he sat there before leaning  onto it, assuring himself that it's just a matter of touch and he very well know his control over him. He knows he can do that. He was making him understand when suddenly the lights got dim making him look in front.

His breath hitched looking at his wife. He didn't know his wife could take it this serious. She walked to the him as his eyes fixed on her exposed legs. He stood up from the chair when she stood infront of him. He gulped looking at her tred shaded lips.

"You look tempting-" he whispered as he tried to wrap his arms around her waist

"I know that" she smirked seductively before placing her hand over his chest as her hands started to unbotton his shirt.

He kept silent letting her do everything as she removed his shirt from his body before through it in a corner before she pushed him a little making him land on the chair.

She took the cell from his hand as she started to type something in his phone which was luckly unlocked that time. Ekansh ears perked as soon as the song started. It was then he realised that whole the time he was busy olging at his wife she connected the speakers with his phone.

"Zara zara close tu aake
Mera chain chura le"

She sings the lyrics as if she was singing that as she leaned onto to him. He leaned towards her thinking she was gonna kiss him but she pushed him back before standing in front of him. He tried to move his hands when he realised she tied both of his hands with her scarf on the arms of the chair.