39. Birthday Party

Target not complete but chlo ... I was feeling low today toh socha baatein kr lu aur comment padhuu...
.
.
Happy reading ✨
.
.
Chapter-39

"You look hot" Kashish said looking at Ishana who was applying the lip gloss on her lips

"I know I'm already hot" Ishana winked at her with a smile looking into the mirror as the girls laughed.

"Hmhm pati ke liye taiyar Hoya ja rha hai" Niharika said in a teasing tone as Kashish agreed with her.

(Hmhm getting ready for the husband)

"Toh aur kya !" Ishana flipped her hair back nodding at them.
(Yes Ofcourse)

The girls giggled at her reply as she walked towards the bed to pick her phone when Kashish started to say,

"Yes yes send him the pick after all you got ready after so much efforts"

Ishana looked at them with a bored look before rolling her eyes at them.

"Why are you guys here till now? Don't you both have to get ready? Go I'm sure your husband will be waiting for you too"

She shrugged before scrolling through her phone.

"Have some shame I'm your bhabhi and that too elder than you" Kashish said keeping her hands on her waist.

"Okay my sweet bhabhi can you make me bua soon? You know I'm eagar to hear bua from one more child in our house"

Hearing her Kashish's cheeks tinted red as she showed her finger before going out of the room when she heard Niharika yelling from behind,

"Vaise baat toh shi kahi h yrr Ishu ne"
(By the way she said a fact)

"Tou tu bana de nn"
(Then you make us nn)

She yelled back before walking towards her room as the other two laughed.

"Chl nikk ab tu bhi ja I'll talk to my husband" (now nikk you too go I'll talk to my husband)

Ishana said before pushing Niharika towards the door.

"Bhai aaisa kya baat kroge tum Jo mein sunn nhi skti?"
(Bro what you guys gonna talk that I can't listen it?)

Niharika said in a teasing tone when Ishana looked at her with a fake smile,

"Hum baat nhi krenge hum toh krke dikhaenge"
(We don't gonna talk we gonna do it)

Saying she shut the door close at her face. Niharika did tried to say something but because of the rooms being soundproof her voice didn't reached to Ishana who was inside the room. Shrugging she walked towards the guest room that was given to her for changing.