8. Wedding Bells

Well hiyayaa my lovely readers! People I wanna ask one thing, when you guys hit 220+ votes on the chapter before the last one then, why it didn't hit at least 200 votes on the previous chapter's perspective of it getting 1k+ views. You guys are texting me asking for a new update but think from my side too nn? How would you feel when it happens with you guys? Anyway I don't wanna be a philosopher here but it did hurt me, sometimes I don't wanna write but what to do, it's my escape ( now some will say escape hai toh Target kyu rakhti ho?) Toh leme tell you my every chapter is more then 3000+ words or sometimes 4000+ words so, Ig I can deserve this much. I'm a student Idk when I get time but I try to write chapters whenever I'm free so I don't have a specific day, so who were asking me to decide a day, lavenders here is the answer.

This chapter is surely dedicated to my lavenders who voted for it ♥️

Now happy reading!

✿Chapter-8✿

Prisha stares at her daughter being emotional, who was sitting on the couch as Amaira applies the haldi on her face

Prisha stares at her daughter being emotional, who was sitting on the couch as Amaira applies the haldi on her face. Though she was so much strick to her daughter, but no matter what but the fact can't be denied that she is her little daughter. It was indeed an emotion for her right now.

Her daughter was getting married tomorrow, today is her haldi and mehendi followed by Sangeet. She don't know how her life will take turns now but she will only wish for happiness in her life now too. She did know that her daughter will leave her tomorrow, and this feeling was making her feel every emotion from inside, and emotional was the vast of all those.

"Kashish" Ishana yelled when Kashish smudged her face with haldi. She ran behind her to catch her as they both started running in the whole hall.

Kashish ran and hid behind Vihaan holding his biceps, peeking to see if she came or not.

"Vihaan bhai see what she did to me" Ishana whinced, but he stood there still while looking at his wife and sister's doing. We perks of having two best friends in the same house.

"Vihaan no don't move from here" Kashish held her still at his place as he was going to move.

"Guys not gonna say inbetween the best friends"

He raised his hands in surrender leaving the two behind as he moved to a side making both the girls huffed.

"No Ishu"

Kashish yelled running upstairs as she saw Ishana smirking at her.

~~

"Kashish beta go and bring the bowl of mehendi from the Mandir that I have kept on there" Naina said as Kashish nodded before going towards the mandir holding her plates, of her saare.

Taking the bowl in her hand she turned but got startled the moment as she collide with someone. The person held her tightly by her waist as she sighed in relief calming her breath.