24. Massage

Chapter-24

✿Chapter-24✿

"Rana sa"

"Rana sa suniye toh" I called a man who was walking infront of me but he didn't turned to look at me making me huff. I held his hand turning him around "Rana sa bataiye nn hume kya Krna chahiye" "kya aap humara peecha chod skti hai Rajkumari sa?" He turned back asking me, his face was wasn't clear due to the sunlight as I blinked my eyes trying to look at his face.

"Ansh?" I gasped looking at him as my eyes jerked opened.

I sat on the bed breathing hard. What's happening with me? Again the same dream but what he was doing in my dream? This time? I turned to look at him who was already sleeping with his hand around my waist, holding me tight. I brought my hand closer to his face as my fingers automatically tangled with his hairs, caressing them.

I held some sound from the from the balcony as I turned to see who it was, there was a shadow of someone standing there as I tried to look at the person failed to. Is it some ghost? No Ishu they don't exist baby. Yeah they don't exist-then who it might be?

"Ansh" I jerked his body trying to wake him up. "Ansh wake up" I whispered still looking towards the window. But this man didn't wake up, "ansh I turned calling him but got startled as soon as his face came in front of mine suddenly, I took a deep breath trying to calm my raising heart beat, which started to beat fast by his sudden appearance. "What happened is it hurting again?-" He asked sitting as his hands started to caressed my stomach. "No- look there" I held his hand that was caressing my exposed skin and said with a pause "there is someone in the balcony" "what?" He made a confused look before looking towards it. "There is no one Isha" he gestured me towards the balcony where I can still see the shadow. "Look there the shadow" I whispered.

He looked in the direction where I just pointed and started to step out of the bed "no where are you going? Don't leave me like that just think what will happen to me when that ghost will come here and take me along with him-" "shhh" he puts his index finger over my lips making me shhed. "Do you even know what you are talking about?" I nodded my head as he spoke making him look at me squinting his eyes. "Come" he said taking my hand in his pulling me out of the bed but I held the bedsheet tightly not letting my body leave the bed "no I'll not go there-" I started but infront of this Hulk like man my all energy goes in vain as I was out of the bed by now, standing on the floor on my feet.

He started to walk towards the balcony as I held his arms following him slowly. Opening the slide glass door he stepped into the balcony with me behind me. I peeked out from behind his body to see who was there only to see a big flower pot kept there who were but enough to match a person's height. "See it was just this flower pot here, and you were getting scared of it" he said wrapping his arms around my waist, bring me beside him. "No there was someone trust me-" I looked there being confused as my forehead creased with the frown. How can it be possible, there was someone here, I'm sure about it.