23. Lasagna

✿Chapter-23✿

I rolled onto the bed scrolling through the Netflix but pouted when I wasn't able to decide what to watch

I rolled onto the bed scrolling through the Netflix but pouted when I wasn't able to decide what to watch. Why this has to be this much difficult aaa. We were leaving this today already when bua dadi stopped us saying that Durga Puja is starting from day after tomorrow so we should stay here and celebrate it with us. I did ask Ansh that I have to do but that man he said Isha it's just a matter of 10 days like bruh who do like this? I groaned not because of him but because of my stomach as it started to ache suddenly as afterwards I felt some wetness down there. "Aaaah!" I screamed walking towards the washroom.

I came out of the washroom with a crying face as I land my body on the bed laying there on my stomach closing my eyes. It hurts like a bitch aaah! This period- you had to come right now only? I pouted at my thoughts before taking my my phone dialing a number.
"Ansh" I cried as the call got connected "I want a chocolate right now" saying I cut the call before giving him a chance to say somyas I threw my phone back at it's place lazily. Serves him right huh! This man don't really say anything after picking the call trying to be arrogant huh! Now bear it.

He was in his study doing his office work wait- Ishu you are really dumb when he said we can manage our work from here he said that for himself not for you baby. How much of an Idiot I'm, will always come in his sweet talks. I really acts like a teenager infront of him, as one acts infront of her crush. Wait - crush? From where it came? Yaar by any chance he is getting into my crush's zone- no no no Ishu just shut up this can't be happening- I turned to look towards the door as the door opened in a swift and entered my husband who was looking in hurry.

"What happened Isha?" He started as he walked towards me with a concerned look as he sat beside me. I crawled to him in the same position and kept my head on his lap closing my eyes. "My stomach hurts" I mumbled rubbing my face into his stomach as a tear escaped from my eyes because of the immense pain. "Isha look here are you crying baby?" He cupped my face wiping my tears with his thumb pads. "Let's go to the doctor come" he said taking his hands towards my waist probably to pick me up, when I held it. "No" he frowned hearing and was going to say something when I started "I'm in my periods" I don't know why my voice came out as a whisper. Ahh why the held my cheeks Started to burn it's not like he don't know about it. I'm sure he did have studied about this in his biology class.

"Oh" he cleared his throat before rubbing my back as I leaned into his touch. I didn't get my periods last month, well it was probably because of my stress and lack of my proper sleep so that's why its hurting more this time. I had decided to go to the doctor as I skipped it last month but here it is.

"Here" I raised my head at his voice to see him forward an unwrapped Chocolate infront of my mouth as I took a bite of it before taking it from his hand as I started to munch into it.