52. Varisss

Unedited.....
.
.
.
✿Chapter-52✿

"Rani sa kaha hai aap?- yahan aaiye"(Rani sa where are you?- come here)

(Rani sa where are you?- come here)

Hukum said entering the chamber when didn't find his wife. He heard the giggling of payal as he turned his head in the very same direction where he saw his wife, who was already coming towards him.

It's been a month since they got married and he still feels the same that he felt for the first time when he looked at her.

"Aap bhojan ki tyari kijiye, kaksh mein hi le aaiyega"

(You prepare for the food and bring it in the chamber)

Rajkumari Isha said to one of the servants......she was so shocked when she heard about the marriage but she agreed to marry him for her father. But it's what she says to herself but she knows somewhere that she didn't agree to marry him just for her father.

It was because of him. It was because of her!

"Rani sa?"

His voice jerked her out of her thoughts as she stared at him before walking in his direction.

"Ji?" (Yes)

"Hume bhukh lgi hai"(I'm hungry)

He said sitting on the bed. A small smile formed on her lips when her gaze fell on him.

How much she tried not to love him but she always fails because of his aura which is filled with love and respect just for her.

She walked towards him before helping him to remove his over coat.

"Toh kaisa beeta aapka Aaj ka din?" She asked in a small voice as her fingers started to play with his pearl necklace that was around his neck.

"Thakavat bhara" ( tiring one)
He said taking her hand in his when the servant came and kept the trays containing food on a table.

"Ekant" (privacy)

He said in an authoritative voice

RANI ISHA'S PROV :

It sends shivers in my spine "sab kushal h na Rana sa?" (Is everything fine Rana sa?)

I could not stop myself and looked in his eyes and he already had his eyes on me. I inhaled a deep breath when he feathers my cheek with his fingers.

"Rana sa!"

"Hum aap se kuch khna chahte isha"....my name from his lips sounds like honey to my ears.

His fingers started feathering my ear lobe and it's something so sensual and pleasurable. I bit my lower lips and my eyes closed because of the new feelings.