18. Rana sa

✿Chapter-18✿

I looked at the girl who was sleeping in my arms spreading her legs and hands all over my body

I looked at the girl who was sleeping in my arms spreading her legs and hands all over my body. The whole day she will fight with me and in night she is clinching to me. She was the onle one who said 'don't come in my area' - like who divide area on a fucking bed. But here after saying those things to me she is all over me. I was awake the whole while till now watching her every movement. She was with me the whole day because according to her she don't know about here well I don't complaint it.

My cell rings as I picked my phone. It was one in the night and this fucker is calling me at this time. "What the fuck Daksh is this a time to call someone" "what time bro it's 11 in the morning here" I rolled my eyes at this.

"It's one here daksh and that too in night "
"Shit bro I forgot the time travel- were you sleeping?"
"Nah swiming "
"What's this Ekansh you do have a beautiful wife, this isn't a type to swim bro"
"Shut up Daksh tell me why you called?"
"Areh yeah I called you to tell you that don't worry bro I'll be there by your birthday "
"It doesn't matter- I'm fine with you not coming here too" I said pulling the duvet over my wife's tiny fame as she threw the duvet off her body.

"Arehh chl saale ab juth mt bol mein janta hu tu mere Bina cake nhi Kate ga I know I know "
"You are still in delusion bro-"
"Ansh are you talking to your secret girlfriend?"

I jerked my head down, to found wife already staring at me by keeping her chin on my chest.

"What the fuck-hahhahha"
"What the fuck-"

Daksh and I exclaimed at the same time but he ended up laughing the very next moment.

"Are you serious?" She nodded but before I could say something Daksh interrupted " tell your wife that I'm straight bro" "shut up you idiot" I yelled into the call as she flinched back but I was quick to scoop my arms around her waist.

"It's Daksh " I said passing my phone to her. She surprised me by taking my phone and looking at the caller I'd, I thought she will believe at me just like that, but she shocked me by keeping the call on the speaker before speaking "daksh bhaiya is it you?" He burst out laughing as he started to say "yes Ishu it's my- Ekansh you deserve it idiot you wife don't trust you bro hahaha it's good Isha you should be doing this "

"Shut up Daksh good night" I said pressing the red button before taking my cell back from her as I kept it on the night-table. I turned to look at her who was already looking at me.

"Well I trust you okay but I just wanted to confirm who was it you never know you might have saved a girl's number on his name" did she just said she trust me ? I doubt it!

"You are impossible" I shook my head before laying back on the bed " areh of course I'm impossible, I'm unique ansh" she grinned falling back of the bed looking at the ceiling straight.