9. Post Wedding Rituals

✿Chapter-9✿

I looked at the girl from the corner of my eyes who was sitting beside me in the car, hiccupping from the moment the car got started

God I still can't believe I married a kid !

I sighed before passing my handkerchief towards her. She looked at me before taking the handkerchief - no no lemme correct it before snatching the handkerchief from my hand.  What the actual fuck ! I offered her my things nd here she is showing me attitude great !

Shaking my head I looked out of the window. All the way to home she continued crying. I looked at her being concerned and thought to console her but back offed imagining her next move towards me. I still couldn't take my eyes off her.

Her look just astonished me. I know she is beautiful but I didn't know she will look like that in that wedding dress. The Mehroon lehenga was just going perfect with her skin complexion. It was like she has just added beauty to the lehenga after wearing it. The moment she held my hand for the first time, for ascending the stairs of the stage I felt like some current passed through my veins.

The car to halt, making a stop to my thoughts too as one of the guard held the door opened for me. I walked to her side and opened her door as I found my family standing on the entrance waiting for her.

I offered my hand to her, not wanting to create a scene here as she did the same by keeping her hand on mine, coming out of the car. For outsiders we still knew each other from before.

We walked towards the entrance with hand in hand. My mother stopped us at the entrance, to do our aarti after putting the tilak on our foreheads. She did our aarti and took the sword from the chachi, Ishana flinched when she pulled the sword out of it's scabbard shifting closer to me. Mom looked at her being confused and put the sword on my shoulder then at her's, she was shivering by now, clutching my arms.

God woman she's not gonna kill you !

Woman ahh!

It should be kid here !

"It's a ritual beta nothing else" dadu smiled at her as she nodded before standing still but still not leaving my arm.

Ahh old man smiling at her, what a view.

"May be dadu is her fan tooo"

I glared at Tanmay as she zipped his mouth. We entered inside the hall when my mother started to say.

"Ekansh and Ishana sit here we have to perform some post wedding rituals."
"Can't we perform that tomorrow? I'm tired -" though Ishana just whispered but my mother glared at her making her pout as she looked down.