49. Love

Unedited....
.
.
This whole chapter is 18+....so I request u'll whoever is uncomfortable please skip this chapter.
.
.
Chapter-49

Mature content 🔞

Mature content 🔞

"I wanna worship your body Isha... Can I?" I asked while looking in her eyes to which she just nodded her head.

"Say it aloud baby"
"I'm yours ansh-my soul and body are all yours"

Her whisper just boosted me as I could feel myself getting big. I tried to calm myself as I looked at her face. She looks so innocent, so fragile, my innocent fragile baby. I kissed on the tip of her nose making her giggle.

Her giggles are the sweetest melody for my ears. Fuck! I can hear that the whole day. How would it feel when she moaned my name while I buried myself deep inside her, in her melody voice. Fuck! Just the thought itself makes me hard.

I started to remove my shirt while looking in her eyes as she looked into mine with the same intensity. My eyes travel to the crimson that was crept on her cheeks-ohhh freaking god!

"Ansh"
"Hm"

I looked into her eyes as she called me only to find her already looking at me as I hummed.

"You didn't told me that how I'm looking today" A smile formed on my lips hearing her as a chuckle escaped my lips. I know my girl is so much of herself and I fucking love it. I peck the top of her cute small nose before whispering,

"You are looking so beautiful my little girl".

My hands started to roam on the hem of her dress as I suddenly pull it down tearing it as I looked at her again.

"Isha stop me right there if you feel uncomfortable" She nodded her head looking everywhere but at me feeling shy. I like that blush baby fuck!

Her heart beat raisen as I started to lean to her. I know she is nervous. I know it's her first time. She has never been to a relationship.

"Relax" I whispered pecking her forehead as she nodded like a child making me smile. She is so obident!

I took her hand in mine before placing it on my chest as I started to travel it downwards until it stopped on my belt. Her eyes didn't leave mine even for a second. She looked at my belt when the cold metal of the belt touched her warm yet cold fingers.

"Unbuckle it"

I said in my husky voice as she gulped. Soon a smirked formed on the corner of her lips before she started to unbuckle my belt. She opened my pants as she stopped to look at me making me smirk as I removed my pants before disgarding it on the floor.

Her eyes went wide as she slightly opened her lips to say something but before she could have said I grabbed her soft thighs and started to kiss them making her rolled her eyes as sensation hit her.