32. Spill coffee

Last Target ik it was Jada but 6k+ views ke baad bhi vo pura nhi hua ... Alash! Anyway here is a new update but ussae pehle!

Tysm to my loyal readers and supporters like the way u guys stood there for me it was just something else for me. Tbh yh i cried but I cried for the love you guys have for me the way you all were there tysmmmm 💋

Ye update wed ko aata but itna aapne kia toh meri taraf se itna Banta h. Btw now the updates might get slow as in uk mere exams shuru ho rhe h toh uk i have to focus on tht yeah I'll try to update atleast one chapter a week but i can't promise- but I would love it if you guys gonna support me like the same u are doing till now 🫶🏻

Happy reading ✨

✿Chapter-32✿

Ishana brushed her hair looking at her reflection in the mirror

Ishana brushed her hair looking at her reflection in the mirror. Her face was looking dull with her eyes puffed and red. She did cried last night.

"You can't cry for a man Ishana grow up baby" she mumbled patting her cheeks looking at herself in the mirror. She was clad in green floral summer dress which was hugging her body like a second skin tied with the straps on her shoulders.

Her gaze went to the sindoor box kept on the dressing table as she picked it up taking a pinch of it before applying in her partition. Though she is upset with him but she can't avoid this.

She herself don't know why it's hurting her so much

She herself don't know why it's hurting her so much. She shouldn't be caring about him. She shouldn't be caring with whom he is involved. But at the same time she can't miss what they had or have? She can't miss the fact that she is his wife. She can't miss the fact that she started to feel different for him.

Is it a sin to feel things for a man who is 10 year older than her?

She thought to herself before shrugging her head. It doesn't matter. "Age doesn't matter the thing that matters here is he is her husband so It's obvious for her to feel like this" She mumbled to herself before walking outside. She doesn't feel like doing makeup today-well she really don't do it regularly too untill and unless she's on her shoot.