21. Rani Ishana

✿Chapter-21✿

"Ansh tell me-""What baby?"I glared at him as he smirked royally ignoring my glare

"Ansh tell me-"
"What baby?"
I glared at him as he smirked royally ignoring my glare. "what what? Tell me what I just asked you to" I huffed punching his arms but this man didn't even budge. What he eats to be honest this was my question-aaaa shut up Ishu what are you even talking about! I sighed pouting.

"This road is for king and queen only that's why this is vacant and they are following us with a distance because you don't like them around you-"
"When will the king and queen, gonna come? I wanna meet them-" shit! Ishu this was so stupid like your husband is only the king here you idiot. I cursed biting my tongue.

"About the road?" He didn't answer but kept mum walking ahead. It was when my eyes landed on the tanker, which was moving ahead of us at far dropping water on the road as it moved. I see "you could have told me this before hand only" I shrugged pointing towards the tanker. "I know you cared for me a lot baby" I giggled hugging his arms. Well when he can tease me then why can't I?

~~

"Wow" I muttered looking at the temple as we stood infront of the stairs, reaching the temple. The temple was decorated so beautifully with flowers and rangolis.

"Be careful" He said as I started to descend the stairs. I nodded ascending the stairs holding my saree's plate as he walked behind me holding the back of my saree, preventing it it get tangled with my hairs as the stairs were small then their normal size.

We reached at the top of the temple where all the family members were already waiting. I smiled looking at them as we walked towards them. "Ma you look beautiful I'm sure dad surely had gone flat looking you in this saare-" "Isha" Ekansh hissed glaring at me as I bit my tongue realising what I just did. I looked at ma closing my eyes-throw my peripheral region, her face was flushed as she shook her head. Dad cleared his throat as he started to say "Of course Ishu beta I di-" "Ashok" ma hissed glaring at me. God Ishu next is your turn be ready to get scold. "Ma how I'm looking" I grinned asking, trying to change the topic.

She looked at me before answering "beautiful" My eyes went wide hearing her as she palmed my cheeks before applying kala tikka behind my ear. "Wash your hands and legs then come you both have to sit in the Pooja" saying she left before nodding at Ansh.

"Ansh pinch me please" he passed me a look as I started to fall on him "God am I dreaming? Your mother just complimented me instead of mocking?-aaaa" "Stop being dramatic Isha" he makes me stand still as I glared at me "Am being dramatic here" I myself nodded my head at my question glaring at him as I glared at him. "You just wait" saying I turned huffing, flipping my hair back as I stared to walk in the direction where ma just pointed now, I'm sure my hairs must have slapped his face. Hehehe maza aa gya . I giggled as I reached there and opened the tap of water.