45. Truth

Unedited......

✿Chapter-45✿

Ishana gasped entering the room as soon as her eyes fell inside the room

Ishana gasped entering the room as soon as her eyes fell inside the room. There were her photos everywhere. She was shocked seeing that. She walks further with slow steps as she stopped infront of the wall where her pictures were hanging. From her school life to her college life.

The pictures were candids. It were looking like as if someone has taken them secretly. She was sitting in park in some pictures or in a cafe in some. She walks further and her breath hitched when she saw her picture of the time when she was in Venice. No one knew she went there. So how is this possible?

She looked to see some files kept there as she picked one. Her hands started to shake as she read the information about her. From her favourite food to her favourite colour everything was mentioned there. It was even mentioned how the type of dress she wears and which brands she uses for her personal need.

This is insane!

She mumbled when her eyes fell on the newspaper. She picked the newspaper only to get shocked for the second time when she found it being the same on which there photos of that hotel room get viral.

Is this some how connected?

She thought walking further. She found a cabinet as curiosity took over her as she opened the cabinet when her eyes fell on the scarf that was kept there. It was her! The very same scarf which she losts on the airport that day in Jaipur.

This might be a coincidence -

She tried to compose herself. She looked at the box which was kept there as she grabbed the box before opening it but her heart started to papilate when she found a pendant inside the box.

It's the same pendant which she lost when she was coming back from Venice.

But the thing that was running inside her head was how it came here?

She roams her eyes in the whole room and the only thing coming inside her mind was this is anything but normal.

This is insane!

She startled when the corner door fo the door opened suddenly making her look in the same direction. She was shocked to see her husband standing there who was staring at her with a emotionless face. She had many questions to ask but she didn't knew from where to start but the only this she was know right now was it was all fucking planned.