16. Bunny

Do read the author's note there-
.
.
✿Chapter-16✿

It was our last board exam of the 12th

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was our last board exam of the 12th. We were allotted our centres as per the sitting arrangements. I walked out of the examination hall "hey bro wait" I turned to see Daksh standing there as he walked to me.

"How does it go?"
"Like always" I shrugged as we started to walk towards the stairs, passing through the corridors.

"Hey thanks bro for telling me" Nikhil came from behind, as he patted my shoulders before joining us. I nodded at him as we walked. The school was in hustle and bustle, it seems like they are having a program.

"Look there bro I think there is a program here"

I nodded my head at Darsh and we continued to walk. He reached the ground floor descending the stairs. This floor was decorated with flowers, cartoons and cute stuff, it looks like it's the secondary junior's floor. Kids were dressed like cartoon characters, trees, flowers and animals, running around the classes.

"What was the need to keep this program today bro, look how they are running here and there and if by chance they bump with us then it will be another story then"

"True bro- you know they don't know how to arrange things. I'm already feeling sleepy as I didn't sleep last night and here if I bumped with someone to then diksha mam will say Daksh you showed your skills there too-"

"Shut up guys I'm already having a headache now you guys don't start"  I shhed them, followed by a tired sigh. I didn't sleep last night as I was doing the last minute preparation.

"By the way Daksh what you were doing last night" I smirked hearing Abhinav's tone as Nikhil laughed.

"What do you mean of course I was studying you bastard" he punched his back as I shook my head at them.  This was like a daily thing for us now. I continued to walk as suddenly a tiny frame bumped to my legs, I looked down at a kid dressed like a bunny had fallen down due to the impact of bumping. I bent to pick him up.

"Are you okay little bunny?-"
"I'm not a little bunny I'm Ishana Chauhan uncle"

I looked at her being amused, she was a girl. I held my urge to smile at her baby voice as she stood up glaring at me with her cheeks puffed out. Her hazel brown eyes were glared red at me but it was just making her look cute. Her lips formed into a pout as he started to speak.

"Uncle"

My friends chuckled before muttering but my attention was on the girl that was in front of me. I looked at the I'd card that was around her neck which says she is Ishana Chauhan class 3rd-a.

𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐀~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓪 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓻𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें