28. Karva chauth

Yaar you guys kept asking for updates but neither you guys vote nor comment and follow ki toh baat hi rhne do then you say I'm being rude ya kuch followers kya ho gye bhao kha rhi hai ! Like do u guys realise how it feels when I read these kinds of messages but chodo.

I have some of my loyal readers and I'm glad they are still supporting me after my slow updates too. I'm so grateful that you guys understand me as being a student. It's not possible to update regularly and tbh this is my escape. Though some ppls don't like me writing but still I always try to take out time for this and write.

Nowadays it's been so hectic for me that I'm disturbed not only physically but mentally too but okay ! Nvm yhi toh zindagi ki reet hai! Khair ab aap logo ka vakht aur zaya na krte hue!
.
.
.
Happy reading 🫶🏻

Chapter-28

"Yes Harini di I'll be there on time you don't worry okay?" I said on to the call as she hmm before cutting the call

"Yes Harini di I'll be there on time you don't worry okay?" I said on to the call as she hmm before cutting the call. I sighed before throwing my phone on the bed before laying my body with the thud there.

We came back last night, when Harini di informed me that we have to leave for Bali day after tomorrow for the shoot. I was already on leave for these days which did make my co-stars iriks but knowing my background they didn't say anything.

I know this is all for fame- I sighed at my thoughts rolling on the bed- this world is full of fake peoples!- I'm not saying all are fake infact people around me is so much lovely - I'm just saying now a days you only came across the fake ones.

"Come in" I said as there was a knock on the door. "Choti bahu, badi Malkin is calling you" a servant said opening the door as I nodded at her before she left. I stood up and walked inside the closet to have a look at myself before making my way downstairs to ask dadima why she called me.

"Dadima you called me" I said descending the stairs as she looked at me keeping her book aside on the side table that was kept beside the couch, where she was sitting. "Come here" she patted the seat beside her as I walked towards her before sitting there.

"Ishu beta select which one you like from these" I turned to look at chachi as she pointed towards the necklaces that were placed on the glass coffee table. It was when my eyes landed on the jeweller sitting on the other couch. I frowned looking at them when I heard dadima saying,

"It's karva chauth tomorrow hope you remember it" ohhh- though I was dumbfounded that time hearing her but nonetheless just nodded my head at her question as she smiled at that.

"Select some necklaces from these and the saree which you like and want to wear tomorrow" she added with a pause making my eyes wide. What the- why do I have to wear all this?