11. Wedding Reception

✿Chapter-11✿

According to him I'm again late too, well according to him

According to him I'm again late too, well according to him. I huffed sitting on bed. When we reached downstairs, this morning his mother didn't say anything to me but hell she was in fact glaring at me. Like yesterday we did the aarti today too and after breakfast they informed me that today is our wedding reception, in the evening.

He left saying we will be early but only he knows how early he will be. I sighed sitting on my bed. Here I'm feeling this much hungry but what to do ahh. My phone rang grabbing my attention towards it, it was video call from Niharika. I picked the call and held it infront of my face.

"Ishuuu godd I missed you so much"
"Same here Nihh"

I grinned at her looking at her excited face. She was in car, may be coming back from her concert that she was having today but she I couldn't go there. I sighed mentally at my fate.

"Way to back home?" She nodded at me before speaking or should I say crying " Ishu there was so much crowd babe that I didn't expected to be ahh and lemme tell you though I'm so much tired but that thing nn just took away all my tiredness bitch"

I laughed looking at her expressions "It's just the beginning bitch", she laughed back my words.

"Well leave that but first tell me what you are wearing?" I walked towards the closet and switch to the back camera, and showed her my whole self in the mirror and she squealed the next moment.

"I can't believe Ishana Chauhan is wearing sareee-"
"Shut up I wore it yesterday too and you won't believe it bruh it was this much heavy " I raised my hands in air, to add effects on my words as she laughed.

"Don't laugh you bitch, I was about to fall and he-" I stopped realising what I was going to say, if I told this to her then she gonna mend it and will tease me.

"And he helped you by hodlnng you by your waist"
"How do you know?" I asked dumbfounded as she laughed. Shit! She was just playing it around Ishu! And you are trapped!

"Fuck off Nhi and don't forget to come in my reception party today at 8" I cut the call throwing it back on the bed being annoyed by her teasing. If I were knewing she will be doing this then I wouldn't have picked the call for the first place.

~~

"Keep it light"
"But mam it will look-"
"I said it keep it light" I raised my brows at her as she nodded before applying the blush, well I know it's wired that being an actress I don't liek doing makeup but it is what it is.

Liek I do like doing it but upto a minimal stage only. I don't want this beautician to cake my face. Well I don't know why on the first place my mother in-law arranged for this beautician didn't she know her daughter in-law can do it by own? Well I am capable of doing that! But nevermind.

I heard some footsteps coming towards in my direction, in the closet and I knew who it might be. The door opened and there he entered. He stared at me as I stared back at him with the same intensity, I'm still angry with him. He didn't praised me still. Huh!