36. Insane

Hmm kisi ne mujhe bahut bola update krne ko toh ye lo.....

Vaise we need 3 more accounts- Sahil, Rohit, Karthik.... kisi ko family mein aana h toh dm me on insta - stoneheart1102
.
.
Happy Reading ✨
.
.
✿Chapter-36✿

I tried to open my eyes but my head was spining

I tried to open my eyes but my head was spining. The light flashes on my eyes as soon as I opened them making me closed them the other instent. After few seconds I again opened them, now trying to adjust with the light.

I roam my eyes in the room. This was not our suite. Then where I'm right now? I looked down at my body to find myself in the same dress which I wore this morning. I sat on the bed where I was laying few seconds back.

This room looks like a bedroom in a charter? I heard the door opening making me look in that direction to find my husband entering the room. His cloths were change. He was now in his black tux. He gaze at me before making his way towards the bed.

The scenes of what happened on beach flashes over my eyes when my eyes fell on his hand where the gun wasn't there now. I gulped when my hands started to sweat.

"How are you feeling -" his voice deep but I tried to pull back when he leaned to touch my face. His jaw clenched as his hand that was up to touch me turns into a fist. I gulped looking at the veins that were popped out on his forehead and neck.

"Come here"

Though I wanted to go to him and hug him tightly and letting him to hide me in his arms but the scene on that man lying on the ground in the pool of blood wasn't leaving my vision. I still feels like vomitting imagining him lying there in that position.

"Isha I said come here" he gritted after taking a deep breath. I shake my head in no making him threw the lamp that was on the side with a yell.

"I said come here" I flinched as he yelled. My hold on the sheet clutched as I closed my eyes clenching them tight.

He is behaving differently!

My ansh wasn't like this!

He cupped my cheek making me flinched. His thumb caress my cheek bone as a lone tear escaped from my closed eyes.

"Open your eyes" his voice was like a command for me which my organs followed the other instinct. I stared into his black orbs with my hazel brown ones trying to match the intensity with which he was gazing at me.

"What happened?" He whispered as his eyes soften.

"You killed him" I tried to control my sob but couldn't.

"So?"

So? How can he say that?

Is he the same man who cared about my mood swings too?