50. Office Romance

Unedited...
.
.
.
.
✿Chapter-50✿

"What the hell Niharika you didn't told me you and Daksh bhai were in a relationship bitch we talked 3 days ago only-" "Oh god Ishu not you too please" "Shut up you bitch, you guys kissed publicly and you are saying me not to say something, fuck y...

"Oh god Ishu not you too please"
"Shut up you bitch, you guys kissed publicly and you are saying me not to say something, fuck you"

I yelled through the call shutting the door of the car shut as I sat on the passenger seat. I was coming back from a shoot after back up when Harini di showed me the news that was trending on all over the world today,

"The top 5 business man, Daksh Rajvansh, CEO of Rajvansh interprises found kissing his girlfriend, the famous singer Niharika Thakur publicly last night in blue moon bar. By the photo it looks like they had a good time yesterday...."

"#dakshrajvanshsecretgirlfriendrevealed
#singerniharikarevealedabouthersecretboyfriend"

Like this so many hashtags were trending which just made me go insane. Like for fuck sake's she is my best friend and I only don't know about it.

"God Ishu I dint know I was just drunk and I don't when I kissed him yaar. My head is hurting like a bitch bro and since the moment I have heard this news it's going insane-"

"Where are you right now"
"I don't know - you are awake? Let me help you to freshen up now"

She was saying when I heard a manly voice from behind. Wait it's Daksh bhai's voice.

"Ishu I'll call you back" saying she cut the call as I frowned looking at the screen which was black now.

Ahh what's happening? Were they together last night? Did anything happened? Ahhh- I'll go mad! I need to talk to Ansh now. I wanna know what's happening and I know he will have all my answers.

"Driver uncle take me to Rana sa's office" I said to the driver uncle as he nodded while I sat there being impatient to meet him.

The car stopped with a screech as I stepped out of the car before the guard have opened the door for me and started to walk towards the entrance with in a fast pace but stopped when I saw so many eyes on me.

God Ishana don't forget you are their boss's wife! Behave girl- You are the Ishana Chauhan- nah the Ishana Ekansh Rathore - yes eeeee!

I grinned internally at my thoughts before walking towards the entrance as the guard wished me opening the door me, who was starting there. The subordinates that were having Rathores tag on their uniforms walks around me.

As soon as I entered the office main hall all eyes of the employees that were there were on me. God I'm feeling like I'm some celebrity - fuck Ishu you are! Don't forget you as an actress baby.

Yeah!

I flipped my hair back and held my hand bag in my one hand as I walked towards the lift.

"Welcome maam-" the manager came running to my way as I wished him back with a small smile.