12. Chocolate

✿Chapter-12✿

It has been a week now since our reception

It has been a week now since our reception. Isha and I have been doing great, like we don't talk much but still were now better than before. We don't fight like before on small things, well that's only because of me as I don't talk back whenever she starts. In the span of these days I have gotten to know one thing that she doesn't like when people interrupt her and don't listen to her. Well she talks a lot.

And since yesterday she has started a new chanting " ansh you didn't give me chocolates that were mentioned in our contract" well it is like I don't wanna give it to her it's just I don't remember it bringing for her. I know she is being childish here but it's okay it's just a matter of six months.

She started to wake up early now, well she sleeps setting alarms not one or two, it's four in number, which starts to ring since 4 in the morning itself when she has to wake up at 6. I always had to shut that alarm off as she didn't even budge in her sleep. Now it's like my duty to wake her up daily in the morning. She always does the morning aarti before the breakfast, then leaves for her shoot.

My mother and her are still in the same boat now, but it's fine until and unless they hurt each other. She seems to be busy these days due to her shoot that's for her ongoing movie. I have seen how dedicated she is to her work. It doesn't matter how late her shoot goes, she will return back only after completing her part. My bodyguard, shrey always keeps me updated by her actions and movements. I still can believe she always waits for me in night no matter how late I got.

"Sir" I heard Vikram knocking the door as he entered after I gave the permission to him.

"That Sherawat, he isn't ready for the deal, I don't know what he thinks of us. May be he is not taking us seriously" I just stared at him till as he continued to speak. I gestured him to go as he finished. I kept my head at the head rest of the chair closing my eyes, as I released a tired sigh.

Nowadays we are quite tensed as elections are next year but the opposition parties are acting smart this time. They are trying to make the public to their side, which is not good for us. That sherawat is not ready to sign the deal, and here the elder Rathores are abundant to get that deal.

I'm already frustrated because of this and I don't know what I'll do to him. Shaking my head I started my work back.

~~

"You didn't bring my chocolate today too?" She asked seating on the chair beside me as I started to have my dinner. Like the other day she was still waiting for me sitting here. My eyes roam to on her body, as her siffon saree hugged her body perfectly.

Well as far as I remember she had a shoot today right ? She did look tired but still waited for me?

"You didn't go today?" I asked as she shakes her head before replying " no I did go" "then this ? " I asked back pointing towards her saree.