54. Shadi

Unedited......
.
.
.
As humara fanpage khula hai so apke liye ye surprise 🤭😭
.
.
Chapter-54

"Anshhhhh""Ishaaaa"

"Anshhhhh"
"Ishaaaa"

Ishana and Ekansh both yelled sitting on the floor respectively, breathing hard. They turned to look at each other as Ishana jumped into his arms making him wrap his arms around her tiny fame hiding her inside his arms.

"Ansh my baby..." She started to cry speaking as he rubbed her back trying to smoothen her pain.

"Ansh we lost our baby...."
"Shhhh...."

He started to rub her back, caressing her head, whispering sweet nothing in her ears trying to calm her down.

"Shhh baby everything is fine look here I'm here stop crying everything is fine" he said cupping her face between his palms as she hiccupped sniffing.

"My baby-" before she could have said something else he placed his lips over her's as she started to kiss her softly. He pulled her more towards himself letting her sit on his lap as his hands slides around her slender waist.

Her hands wrapped around his neck as she left him dominate, closing her eyes. She felt him taking her pain out of her body as he made her feel bliss. He made her feel love. He made her feel that he is around her he is not leaving her he is with her.

He left her lips after sometimes before keeping her head on his chest as his hands started to caress her head. She held his torso tightly when his eyes fell on the pandits sitting on the side of the them. Though they weren't sitting too close but not too far, looking at them with a smile on their faces.

He frowned looking at them but he looked down to look at his wife when he heard her whispering,

"Ansh who are they?"
"Wait- did they saw us kissing?"

She asked with a pause as a thin layer of blush crept her cheeks, as she raised her eyelashes to look at him.

"Ghabraiye nhi Rani sa aap yaha surakshit hai"  (don't be sacred rani sa you are safe here)

The head priest said who was looking too old. Hearing his voice she just hide herself more in hai arms as she tightened his hold around her.

"App log koun?" ( Who are you)

Ekansh asked as he decided to answer him.

"Hume aap dono ka hi intezar tha, humare purvaj keh kr gye the ki jab dher hazar varsh pure ho jaega tb ja kr hume aap dono ke darshan honge dubara and tb se humari pidi aapka intezar ka rhi hai aur aapse Milne ka saubhagya Hume prapt hua humari Puri pidi mein"