15

TW: anorexic thoughts, intentional throwing up, self harm

Wilbur's POV:

I hear a knock at my door, I get up and open it. It's Phil, a few feet behind him is an obviously distraught Techno. He's not looking at me or Phil though, he's just staring at the floor.

"Hey mate, I'm about to make lunch, do you want ham and cheese or peanut butter and jelly?"

I grab my notebook off of my bed and write ham and cheese, praying my judgement of that being less calories is correct.

"Will do, I'll call you down in about half an hour, if you don't want to eat at the table because of so many people I get that, just say the word."

I nod, as a thanks, and he walks off, closing my door behind him, I hear him and techno talking faintly in the background for the next 30 minutes, they're too far away so it just sounds like far away mumbles, I draw, sitting in the corner of my bed. I kind of zone out, still paying attention enough to hear their mumbles, and the giggles from Tommy's room, and to not completely lose focus of what I'm drawing.

"BOYS, DINNER!" I hear Phil's voice travel through the house. I look into my phones reflection and fix my hair and make sure I look at least kind of presentable, then grab my notebook and head downstairs to the table.

When I step out of my room I get a glance of the boy I assume to be ranboo, due to the fact he's at the back of the group as they practically throw themselves down the stairs.

By the time I've gotten down the stairs, the group of friends are sitting side by side at the table, whispering poorly among themselves. I sit in my regular spot, besides techno, who would normally be across from me, but his spots been taken by tubbo.

Phil sets down our plates and sits down as well.

(I felt like it was confusing so here's a seating chart 🧍‍♀️)

The group starts eating immediately, I start picking at my food, and techno starts picking at his as well.

Eventually we're all done, techno, Phil, and I are sitting on the couch, techno and Phil are having a conversation and I don't even know how I ended up sitting here with them.

Tommy tubbo and ranboo never left the table, now they're laughing as they did in the room, just at the table.

I get up unnoticed and make my way to the bathroom, knowing if I wait too much longer I won't be able to throw the sandwich up, I tried to keep it down, I really did, it was just too much. I can't yet, a little bit longer, then I'll eat.

I shove two fingers down my throat, making my eyes glossy immediately, I do it again and again, gagging a few times before I finally throw up. After I'm done I cough a bit, still sitting on the bathroom floor.

I push myself up and turn on the tap, cupping my hands and washing out my mouth once they are filled with water. I get a handful of water again and down it, getting the bad taste out of my mouth. God I'm pathetic, I cant even eat a fucking sandwich??

I sigh and flush the toilet and put down the lid before leaving the bathroom and slipping into my room.

This is what I get. I wasted a good meal.

I grab the box from under my bed, shaking it as a reminder of what's inside, a metal clanking noise emmiting from inside.

I sigh as I open the box and bring the shiny metal to my arm, dragging it across my skin a few times before finally bringing myself to push down, I repeat this over 10 times, do I know how many times exactly? No. Do I know it was probably too many? Yes.

I hear a knock at my door.

Shit. Fuck fuck fuck. I quickly put everything into the box and toss it under my bed and pull down my sweater sleeve, feeling glad I chose a maroon sweater today.

I open the door.

"Hey! I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a walk with me tubbo and ranboo, we just want to go to a little flower field but Phil seems kinda on edge so he would feel better if we brought someone older with us."

I grab my notebook off my floor where it had been thrown quickly a few minutes prior, resulting in about 3 bent pages.

Yeah sure, just let me put on my shoes real quick

"Okay!" He sits down by my door as soon as he walks in, obviously waiting for me to put on my shoes, well I guess I'm risking an infection today.

I slide on my converse and tie the laces quickly.

I stand up as tommy jumps up and I follow him to the backdoor, on the way he informs Phil I'm going to and Phil just tells us to be safe.

"Okay let's go!" Tommy says, he's energetic today.

He grabs tubbos hand who grabs ranboos and they all walk out in unison, the hot sun hitting me instantly, it's summer and im in a sweater and black jeans. Yayyy.

On the walk they're just talking while I'm just walking besides them, I don't want to talk anyways.

ranboo looks at me for a minute before mumbling something to tommy and tubbo, I've noticed he talks kind of soft.

They both glance at me. Oh. They said something about me.

"Hey wil are you too hot do you want to go back and change or something? We're only like 5 to 10 minutes away."

Well shit

I write in my notepad for a second, having no idea how to cover this up.

No, I prefer long sleeves even in summer, they're just more comfortable and short sleeves mess with my sensory issues.

Hopefully blaming it on my sensory issues works, I don't have many sensory issues, just regular ones like forks scraping on plates or accidentally squeaking my shoes.

And short sleeves aren't one of them, but if it works, it works.

"Oh yeah I get that" ranboo speaks up a little bit.

"Yeah that actually makes alot of sense" tubbo agrees

Tommy looks at me for a second, with a accusing glance, before just agreeing with a simple nod.

"Well we still have like 5 minutes before we're there then it's another 20 minute walk back after being there for however long so if you ever want to go home just say so." Tommy says.

A/N: YIPPEE WILBUR ANGST TEEHEE(THERE WILL BE EVEN MORE 🤭)

Words:1140