46

Wilbur POV:

Tw: past SA mention

"I'm sleeping on the couch for the next 2 days since I can't go home, drive these 2 home, I don't want Wilbur getting hit by a car or something ", Karl said

Sapnap tried to reason with him, tell him that he doesn't need to sleep on the couch, but Karl just said they'll talk about it when sapnaps back, i saw karl holding back tears.

Sapnap eventually started driving us home, ranting to techno about the whole thing.

"But atleast you got fucking weed out of it, I got 40 dollars that Karl's gonna call 'drug money' and say something about he's disappointed or whatever"

"Dude, don't bring me in this, you could just told me to wait a bit, but you told me to come tonight." Techno sighed, "also whats with his mom? He seemed really sensitive about drugs and shit and said 'you know about my mom', what's that mean?"

You know, a normal person would think, that's someone who I barley know's trauma. But techno just wants to know what's going on, he doesn't think like a normal person.

"Not my story to tell, short answer, mom's a drug addict."

I bet 100 dollars that's the whole story just minus a few bits, so he just told 'not his story'

I get on my phone, bored, then see a text.

Phil

-where are you and techno? Please tell him to call me.

Shittt

I handed the phone to techno, knowing once he'd read it he'd know what to do.

"Fuck"

"What?" Sapnap asked

"My dad wants me to call him."

"Just pretend you didn't see it then sneak back in the house and gaslight him that you were in the bathroom or something."

We both just look at sapnap

"Dude, how dense are your parents that you think that shit works"

"Eh" He shrugged.

We pulled up to the house as techno hit the call button, I heard Phil as we got out of the car

"Wilbur? Techno?"

"Hi."

"Techno what the fuck? Where are you."

Techno opened the front door, hanging up the phone, Tommy sitting on the couch, obviously had been woken up by Phil, probably asking 'did Wilbur and techno tell you where they went?'

"Techno you fucking asshole, what were you doing that you had to scare me half to death! Given your fucking track record I wouldn't have been surprised if news got out you went to a fucking bridge and jumped off, or perhaps a field and slit your wrists and bled out, god what the fuck were you doing-" Tommy ranted, ignoring Phil calling his name to stop as he went on, "you know, I still have nightmares about finding you dead? About finding out you killed yourself? Infact I was having one tonight before dad woke me up and said you had fucking ran off, maybe not even to kill yourself, were you gonna relapse in drugs? Alcohol?" He finally finished over Phil pulling him away, trying to get him to stop yelling at techno who only seemed pissed, not even upset.

Not to mention, the drugs and alcohol thing was pretty spot on.

Tommy got rushed up to his room.

Phil came back down.

"I'm sorry, hes had a hard night."

"Maybe next time when he thinks someone's gonna kill themselves, he should be glad they're alive instead of screaming at them." Techno snapped