28

TW:sh mention, implied anorexia, there's probably more too I feel like I always miss some 🧍‍♀️ it's the same triggers there always is so yeah ‼️‼️‼️ stay safe pookies

Phil POV:

"Hey techno, he wants you to grab his stuff rather than me, are you okay with coming with me?"

He nods, and stands up.

"Wilbur are you okay with sitting in Tommy's room while we're at the house? So neither of you are alone?"

He nods, and heads to Tommy's room

"C'mon tech" he follows me to the car, his head still down. Muttering to himself.

We get in the car. And I start driving home.

He's still muttering to himself, I don't want to catch him off guard but then he says something that concerns me

"All my fucking fault, per usual" he wjphispers

It's so quiet I almost didn't hear it.

"Tech. Are you okay?"

A dumb question, I know, of course he's not, his younger brother is in the hospital for cutting himself and he's blaming himself.

"What?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yup."

"No you're not. You're blaming yourself."

"No I'm not. I got told it was my fault, so I know it's my fault"

"I know for a fact there's no way tommy told you that."

"He didnt say it but he basically did!"

He puts up air quotes

"I wouldnt say it was your fault. Id say it was whoever made you do that to yourself anyways." He quotes

"Okay, then it's not your fault techno."

"No it is! He saw me like that! No matter who made me do it, he saw me. That gave him the idea. Its my fucking fault."

"Techno please just stop blaming yourself."

"But it's my fault."

I sigh, knowing I can't get that out of his head.

"Techno, i think it's not your fault. Believe what you want to believe, but no one else thinks it's your fault, not even tommy."

"I doubt that."

I sigh again and just keep driving.

We pull up to the house and walk inside, it just looks normal.no matter the events that happened hours before.

We walk into Tommy's room. Seeing a small pool of blood and a sharpener on the ground.

"Fuck." Techno whispers under his breath.

"Y-yeah." I reply.

"Okay he wanted his phone, his charger, And actual clothes. I'll get the clothes since they're in the closet and I don't want you to have to walk past...that."

I say, alluding to the pile of blood and sharpener.

He nods and goes to grab his stuff.

I grab him a pair of shorts, a pair of sweatpants, and a pair of jeans, then 2 shortsleeves, a hoodie, and one long sleeve shirt, I want him to be as comfortable as possible, and if that means a long sleeve shirt to make him feel better about it, and not have to look at it, that means a long sleeve shirt.