Chapter 1

During the great war the 4 great Satans and god of the Bible lost their lives so the three factions retreated and enter a cold war that is happening till this day.

But the devil's after a century or so had a civil war creating two factions and diminishing their numbers even further.

The factions were divided when the descendants of the previous Satan's  war hungry mindset.

These  descendants call themselves the Satan faction as they wanted to continue the war even if they are on the brink of extermination. But soon a faction was formed to oppose them. They call themselves the anti satan faction as they have no right to the throne. Their belief was that this war is pointless and they should just wait till we have enough manpower.

Like that these factions began to fight each other politically till the Asmodeus house ordered their extermination. After that it became a civil war. the Old Satan faction was defeated by the rebelling faction the anti- Satan faction .

Since the newly appointed Satans were killed in battle the leaders of the anti satan  faction was then elected as the new Satans was crowned as Lucifer, Leviathan, Asmodeus and Beelzebub .They reunited the devil world working to achieve peace.
while this was happening houses and people who supported the previous killed satans came together and formed another faction called the Old Satan faction. This newly formed faction was tightly handled by The house of Bael for some reason.
But even in this faction there were two groups.  One group which stays in the underworld and others who fled for safety.

And most of them joined the organization which was will be later known as Kchaos Brigade, And while this organization was said to be led by Ophis the ouraboros dragon it is only in name ,the true mastermind is the descendent of the original Lucifer Rizevim Livan Lucifer

Rizevim is a odd devil even amongst devils he has no urge for power his only desire is for chaos and Destruction, so he did the most natural thing a lunatic would do he tried to create artificial devils with the powers of the 72 pillars.
To that he was able to find a suitable experiments which lead to the current situation

Rizevim is standing in front of a test  capsule, in that capsule we can see a girl about 5 years old ,she has sliver hair and a doll like body which for some people we have a hard time controlling their hormones.(lolicon s).

This girl here is  the daughter of the original Lucifer and a fallen angel.But that isn't all she way more special than that . Yes this girl here is our protagonist Yumina Akihito

~Yumina POV~

Argh that old hag did she really had to plush me like that I mean it is certainly new but Wtf ...argh....hmm where the hell am I and why the hell does it feel like I'm downing and why can't I open my eyes

[well master that's because I am restricting your body if you move your body you might be immediately captured ]

Wait minute this voice 'Ciel is that you'

[yes master I am here]

'so Ciel where am I right now'

[master from my analysis it is likely that we are in a laboratory and from the energy signatures that I have detected I believe that we are likely to be captured by devils and the one leading them seems to have energy signature similar to you master which means is one of your relatives]

Wait relative that's impossible I wished for my linage to be with Lucifer so the only ones who I can have as relatives are Vali or  Oh no

' Ciel can you use universal detection without alarming anyone '