1.An unbreakable bond

Well the whole family was fuming in anger and were feeling too embarrassed to speak right now,they were all just staring at each other trying to figure out a way to get out of this embarrassment they had to face because of their son.

"Ab kya kare??ladki walo ko kya jawab denge?"Asha Raghuveer Singh Rathod asked as she felt nervous and scared because of the situation.

"Krna kya h?jo ho gaya wahi bata dete h na?"Raghuveer Singh Rathod said looking at his wife with utter disappointment.

"Bhaiya zara uss ladki ke baare mein toh sochiye!!!logo ke saamne uska tamasha banega"Suchit Singh Rathod said looking at his elder brother.

"Hame maafi maang leni chahiye unse,aakhir galti toh hamare bete ki h na?"Jheel Suchit Singh Rathod said looking at her husband.

"Maafi??aur hum??bilkul bhi nhi"Raghuveer Singh Rathod said with an air of arrogance.

"Pr kuch na kuch toh krna padega na iss situation ka??logo ke saamne hamare khandaan ki izzat mitti mein mil jayegi"Asha said looking at her husband.

"Suchit,Hriday se kaho mandap mein beth jaye,ab usse hi yeh shadi krni padegi"Raghuveer said looking at his younger brother who looked taken aback by his words.

"Bhaishab Hriday?aapko pata h woh........

"Abhi waqt nhi h yeh sab sochne ka,yahi ek tareeka h apni bachi kuchi izzat bachane ka"Raghuveer said and Suchit nodded then.

Jheel looked at her husband,he had just decided to get their son married off and that too without asking about this to him.She knew Hriday would never agree to this,her son was too stubborn and would never do something he doesn't want to.
______________________________________

"Ab var,vadhu ki maang mein sindoor bharenge"The Panditji said and Hriday took some sindoor with a silver coin and filled Aayat's maang with it.

She closed her eyes as tears kept following down her eyes,she didn't even dared to look at him.His gaze were fixed on her though.Her face was covered with the veil again and he looked at the hawan kund.

"Ab var mangalsutra pehaniyenge"The Panditji said and Aayat felt the cold gold and black beaded chain around her neck which tied her with him for forever.

"Vivah sampanna hua,aaj se aap dono pati-patni huye"The Panditji announced and everyone cheered for the newlyweds.

Tears kept pouring down her eyes while he kept staring at the fire which was lit in the hawan kund.

They were both asked to get up and take the blessings of their elders.Hriday got up at once and forwarded his hand towards his now wife.

Aayat stared at his palm but didn't accepted it,instead she managed to get up on her own.Hriday withdrew his hand and both walked and touched the feet of their parents.

"Bhagwan aapko saari khushiyan de"Jheel said looking at her son and now daughter in law.

Aayat bent down but Hriday didn't touch his father's feet,he disliked the man to no extent,touching his feet would be the last thing he would do in this life.

Soon enough everything else was done and it was time for them to leave once the vidaai was done.

Aayat was continuously crying and Hriday could hear her sobs but he just sat quietly staring outside the window.The whole ride back to the home Aayat cried while Hriday ignored it.

They reached his home and were welcomed by Asha Singh Rathod who was the elder daughter in law of the Rathod family.She did their aarti and let them walk into the house.

"Chaliye ab baaki ki rasmein bhi kr lete h"Asha said kindly.

"Hume yeh sab krne mein koi dilchaspi nhi h,hum apne kamre mein jaa rahe h"Hriday said immediately and left without waiting for their response.

"Aayat beta,aap hamare saath chaliye"Jheel said kindly looking at her timid daughter in law.

"Ham sab bht sharminda h jo kuch bhi hua uske liye,sach kehte h hame bilkul bhi nhi pata tha ki Rudransh aisa karenge"Jheel said as they both walked upstairs towards Hriday's room.

"Aap kyu maafi maang rahi h?maafi toh unhe humse maangni chahiye aur unke maa-baap ko"Aayat said and Jheel sighed.

"Aap abse iss kamre mein rahengi Hriday ke saath"Jheel said and Aayat just nodded.This was her destiny after all,how can she fight it?

The man who was going to be her devar was now her husband and her to be husband,he fled leaving her all alone on their wedding day.

She turned the doorknob and gasped as she saw the room,it wasn't a room to be precise,it was a one bedroom apartment kind of place,with a bed at the wall touching the window.A kitchen in the right and a black couch placed in the middle.

She entered the room and looked around trying to see everything that was there,she gasped for the second time when she saw a lil girl sleeping on the bed peacefully

The door of the bathroom turned just then and her husband entered, staring at her,he removed his gaze from her and walked towards the wardrobe and removed a blanket and a pillow from inside it.

He placed the pillow on the couch and laid down on it,though his 6 feet 2 inch tall figure couldn't fit into it,he covered himself with the blanket.

Aayat stood in the room not knowing what to do next.

She stared at her husband who was sleeping on the couch that means she can take the bed,but who was the lil girl already sleeping on it?

Was she their lil sister she didn't knew about??

But Rudransh said he only had 2 sisters who were both married.Hriday was one of his brothers though she had hardly seen him during the wedding functions,Akshay and Abhay were the youngest brother's,they were Rudransh's real brother's who were just 19.

Was she a relative's daughter??but then why was she sleeping in his room???

She decided to think about all this later and get changed first,she took her clothes and went into the bathroom to change.She came back and kept all her jewelry and her wedding attire on the table, deciding to put it away the next day.

She turned and again looked at Hriday who was sleeping on the couch and then turned her face and saw the bed which was occupied by the lil girl,she was cute though.

She climbed next to her on the bed and gently shifted her lil body on the bed and slept beside her.

Guys this is the first part,we know it's a short one but please let us know your thoughts on the same.We would really appreciate your comments.

Even if you guy's don't vote it's fine because we know it's useless to ask for it but do comment your thoughts it helps us in knowing what the readers want

Embracing The UnplannedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara