33.Kiss

Guys if you complete the target we will give instant updates but don't ask for updates without target completion.

Next morning,

Hriday opened his eyes and was met with the face of his beautiful wife who slept peacefully.He moved his gaze to the clock on the wall and saw that it was just 5am in the morning,why did he woke up so early??

What was he meant to do now?

He can't go back to sleep!

He stared at Aayat's face then,it appeared so peaceful and serene to him.How can a person look so beautiful and adorable even while asleep?

She didn't had any make up on,yet her skin was glowing,what was it with her now a days?

Plus she looked so comfortable sleeping in his arms,he had gotten so used to having her in his arms now a days,he doesn't thinks he can sleep without her now!

He kept laying there staring at his wife for god knows how long?

It was when the alarm rang that Aayat woke up,she stretched a bit in her sleep before she opened her eyes and was met with the face of her husband who was already staring at her.

"Good morning"He said with a smile.

"Good....morning"She said as she rubbed her eyes to get the sleepiness away.

"Aap jaldi kese uth gaye?"She asked as she got out of his embrace and sat on the bed making a bun of her messed up hairs.

"Neend khul gayi hamari"Hriday simply answered.

Aayat just hummed at that and raked her eyes on the bed to find her dupatta which was yet again wrapped around her husband's upper body,right he hadn't taken it off since last night.

What was his obsession with her dupatta??

"Aap chod kyu nhi dete isse?"Aayat asked as she tried to take it away from him but it was tucked under him and removing it was a lil difficult.

Hriday groaned as she pulled a lil harder and managed to get it out from under him.In the process he stared at her and his eyes landed on her chest as well and he immediately realised why she wrapped a dupatta around herself at night.

How stupid of him to not figure it out earlier?

Offcourse girl's do that.

Though he couldn't blame himself because this was the first time he was sharing his personal space with a girl,who obviously was his wife.

He immediately looked away before she catches him staring at her and take it in a wrong way.

Aayat wrapped the dupatta around herself and got down the bed to do her morning routine,on the other hand Hriday kept laying on the bed.

Once she was bathed and changed for the day she woke up Iti before she gets late for school so that she can get her ready for the same.

"Kya khayengi aap breakfast mein?"Hriday asked as he decided to be useful and prepare breakfast for themselves.

"Hum banate h,aap inhe ready kijiye,Iti ne kal kaha tha ki inhe hamare haath ka aloo cheese sandwich khana h"Aayat said and Hriday nodded.

"Hum bhi bana sakte the sandwich toh!"Though he commented.

"Pr inhe hamare haath ka pasand h"Aayat stated with a teasing smile to which he rolled his eyes.

She quickly started making the sandwich and also lunch for the two of them because Iti was going to take the sandwich only in her tiffin as well.