44.Skin care

It's been 3 months now that the young couple along with their daughter and their dog have started living in this 2bhk flat they have turned into a home now.

Things haven't been smooth in the start but now they have developed a rhythm in the new life they are living under this cosy lil home.

Currently,it was a sunday and on sunday's Aayat doesn't takes her tution classes because that's the only day Hriday gets to relax and she doesn't wants him to be disturbed because of the noise of the kids,so she was free but Iti had went to her bharatnatyam classes,she has been loving it and thoroughly enjoying it.

Hriday was randomly scrolling through TV channels trying to find something good to watch as they had just wrapped up their lunch.

"Hriday!!!"Aayat called him from the bedroom.

"Kya??"Hriday responsded back without getting up from the living room sofa.

"Yaha aaiye na!!"Aayat responded back and he sighed.

Carrie,the lil dog they had got ran towards the living room barking at him as if asking him to hurry.

"Aa gaye aap bhi?chamche kahi ke!"Hriday said glaring at him and he barked till he didn't got up from the sofa and went into the room.

"Hum aa hi rahe the,aapko aapke iss chamche ko bhejne ki zarurat nhi thi hamare paas!"Hriday said and Aayat chuckled hearing that.

"Humne nhi bheja tha unhe,ab Carrie ko sab samajh aata h toh hum kya kare??kitna samajhdar h hamara carrie"Aayat said as she picked up the dog and hugged him peppering him with kisses while Hriday rolled his eyes at that.

"Yeh dekhne ke liye bulaya tha aapne hume?"Hriday asked and Aayat rolled her eyes at his words and kept carrie down on the floor.

"Nhi,woh hum chahte h aap hamare saath kuch kare"Aayat said with excitement and Hriday raised his eyebrows questioningly.

"Jab hum kuch krne jaatein h tab toh aap sharma jaati h!aur aaj khud hi keh rahi h hame kuch krne ke liye"Hriday teased her and her cheeks turned red and her eyes turned wide.

"Aap kitne besharam ho gaye h!!"Aayat said.

"Aapki baatein bhi toh aisi hi h na?hum kya matlab nikale unka?"Hriday asked in return and she sighed.

"Hum woh sab nhi keh rahe the"Aayat said.

"Kya sab?"Hriday further teased her as he walked towards her and she walked a lil back.

"Hriday!"She whined and he chuckled as he sat on the bed infront of her.

"Accha bataiye kya kaam tha?"Hriday asked then.

"Haa,toh hum keh rahe the ki kyu na aap aur hum dono yeh face mask lagaye!"Aayat said showing him a face mask she had bought and he gave her a weired look.

"Aapka dimag kharab ho gaya h kya??hum kyu yeh saari ladkiyon wali harktein kare?aapko lagana h aap lagaiye,hume iss sab se durr rakhiye"Hriday said as he was about to get up but Aayat gently pushed him back on the bed by his shoulder.

"Please na Hriday!!!!aur yeh sab laga sakte h,yeh gender neutral mask hota h,aur ismein ladkiyon wali harktein kese ho gayi?ladke bhi lagate h"Aayat said.

"Lagate honge,hume nhi lagana h lekin"He said and she sighed.

"Isse lagane se aapka chehra glow karega!"She reasoned.

"Na bhi kare toh bhi chalega,aap laga lijiye,aapka glow karega toh hame accha lagega!phir hum aapko dekhenge bas"Hriday said.

"Hame bhi toh kuch accha dikhna chahiye na???saari mehnat hum ladkiya hi kare!!hum hi hamesha sundar lage,aap ladke kabhi kuch na kare!!!"Aayat said and he sighed.