19.Silent treatment

Ok,so this update is not because you guys have completed the target.

It is because we have completed 100K views on our story 'The lady of my house'.

Honestly,it was a wonderful journey with you all,you readers were the best during that story,we lived each of your comments and offcourse your votes were valuable too

We hope to have a similar journey for our other stories too!

So happy 100K to us guys!!!

It's not just our hardwork but also your support!

You guy really mean a lot to us,even though we do act strict when it comes to our target but we really do appreciate your comments and support.

And we even remember a lot of you by your names,as there are a particular group of special readers for us who never disappoints us and always vites and even gives hilarious at the same time heart touching comments!

So this one is for our wonderful readers.

ATdreamyGirls1510

Ps-don't ignore this note.

Happy reading....

The past one week has been very hectic for Hriday because of his exams,he studied till dawn and managed to sleep only for a few hours before he had to wake up and attend college,do his postings and even manage his classes.

Aayat had been very helpful this whole time,he was glad he had someone now upon whom he can count on because he really didn't have time,she without even him asking assumed all the responsibility and did everything.Hriday didn't have to do anything,the only thing he did was eat and study.

She would cook for the three of them,take care of Iti and also do the other work along with attending her own college.

He sighed and parked his car and made his way inside the home,towards his bedroom.

Aayat and Iti were sitting on the bed watching some cartoons when he arrived.

A strong stench reached her nose and Aayat stared at Hriday who just kept his bag on the table and left towards the bathroom.

Was what she thinking was true???

Should she ask him about it???

What if she was wrong??

He could get upset.

She sighed and decided to make dinner instead of thinking about all these things.

Hriday came out all freshen up and Aayat could no longer smell that unpleasant smell which hit her as he arrived home.She decided to drop the matter altogether.

She continued making dinner and once it was done she asked her husband and Iti to join her.The lil family had their dinner with just some usual conversations.Hriday completed his quickly and went off to study again while sitting in the balcony as he always did because otherwise Iti won't let him study in peace.