17.Crop top and ripped jeans

"Yeh kesa rahega??"Aayat asked showing a kurti to Hriday.

"Hame ladies clothes ki kuch khaas idea nhi h,pr aap chinta mat kijiye hamari ek friend h woh aapki help kr dengi,humne unhe isliye bulaya h"Hriday said and before Aayat could say anything someone patted his shoulder from behind and he turned and smiled seeing the person.

"Aap aa gayi,hame laga tha aapko late ho jayega"Hriday said looking at the person.

Aayat had never seen this girl ever in her life.

So she was her husband's friend.

"Aayat inse miliye,yeh h Aahana hamari friend aur hamari batch mate,aur Aahana yeh h Aayat hamari biwi"Hriday said introducing both the ladies and both gave eachother a warm smile.

Aahana then went ahead and talked to Aayat and soon enough they both began shopping together.Aayat was just purchasing kurti and salwar kameez because she was married now,she can't wear a jeans and top and leave the house,dadisa would have her head chopped.

"Chalo thode western kapde bhi dekhte h na? traditional bht ho gaya"Aahana said.

"Nhi,nhi,hum jeans waghera nhi pehente"Aayat said and Aahana smirked at her.

"Oh come on,figure dekho apna,kitna sahi h,curves at the right places,jeans mein toh kamal hi lagegi tumhari kamar"Aahana said flirtingly and Aayat chuckled hearing her.

She was funny and highly extroverted and talkative,they had met just an hour before and she was just continuosly talking with her.

"Nhi,hum nhi pehente yeh sab,kurti hi thik h"Aayat said.

"Come on tum pr bht suit karega"Aahana said dragging her with herself.

Hriday just followed the ladies wherever they went and just paid for whatever they purchased and then carried the bags like a gentleman.

"Yeh try karo jao"Aahana said showing a sleeveless crop top and torn jeans.

Aayat widened her eyes looking at it and shook her head in denial.

"Arre mat khareedna pr try toh kr lo"Aahana tried to convince her.

"Pr hum aise kapde nhi pehente h,na humne kabhi aise kapde pehnne h"Aayat said.

"Exactly,nhi pehene toh ab pehen kr dekh lo,try krne mein kya problem h?"Aahana said.

Aayat tried denying a lot but Aahana kind of forced her and at the end she had to go and try atleast.The main problem was she had to remove her entire saree and blouse too,but she didn't wanted to be rude to her husband's friend as well,she was really being helpful and kind to her.

Anyways she was just trying them on,not buying them.There was no harm in it.

She wore the jeans, it's not as if she had never worn a jeans,she had but not with such tops,she had always dressed very modestly even before her marriage,in her family revealing clothes weren't allowed.

She wore the crop top and gasped as she saw herself in the mirror,it looked nice but she couldn't help but notice how much of her cleavage was visible,not only that the crop top was body hugging so it gave out the whole outline of her chest and her waist was on full display.

She could never pull out such outfits in public,it was too much for her.

She decided to show it to Aahana and then change immediately.

She opened the door just slightly and peeked to look for Aahana.

"Kya hua??"Aahana asked.

"Woh humne try kr liya,ab change kr le??"Aayat said.