49.Midnight Call

Hriday and Aayat were sleeping peacefully when suddenly Hriday's phone started ringing.

He didn't listen to it as he was in deep sleep,it kept ringing 2-3 times more and Aayat groaned.

How can it be morning so soon?

It felt as if they had just fallen asleep.

She sighed as it kept ringing and Hriday slept like a log,she leaned over his chest and caught the phone in her hand,that is when she saw it wasn't the alarm but a phone call.

Maa?

At 3 in the night!

Her sleep immediately vanished and she picked up the call at once.

"Hriday!"

Her mother in law spoke in a worried tone and she got worried hearing that.

"Kya hua maa??sab thik toh h na??"Aayat immediately asked as she looked at her husband who seemed to be waking up now.

She shook him and he immediately opened his eyes.Hriday extended his arm and turned on the bedside lamp and sat beside his wife who was talking to someone over the phone.

Who had called at this time??

"Hriday ko uthaiye aur unhe kahiye abhi ke abhi hospital aaye!!!baba sa ki tabiyat achanak se kharab ho gayi h!"Maa said and Aayat's hand's started trembling as she heard that.

She looked at Hriday with a worried face and he grew anxious as to what had happened.

He took the mobile from her.

"Hello"He said.

"Hriday,abhi ke abhi hospital aaiye aap!!!baba sa thik nhi h!"She said and Hriday immediately became more alert.

"Aap log wahi rahiye hum abhi aate h waha!! doctor Joshi se baat kijiye unki aaj night shift h woh sambhal lenge,woh acche doctor h,hum bas aa rahe h"Hriday said as he immediately removed the blanket from over himself and got down the bed,he didn't bothered to change from his night shirt and pyjamas,he just took his car keys and wallet.

"Hum bhi chalte h aapke saath!"Aayat said as she too got up.

"Aap yahi rahiye,Iti ke saath,aadhi raat ko unhe hospital lekr nhi jaa sakte h!kuch hoga toh call karenge hum aapko"He said and she tried to protest but he didn't listen and left immediately.

Aayat then immediately went to Iti's room,she won't be able to sleep at all after hearing about dadu.

She decided to drop Iti to her school the next day and she would leave for the hospital immediately,her parents could pick Iti after school and she could stay with them for a while till she stayed in the hospital.

She kept looking at her phone waiting for Hriday to call her.

She had talked to her mother in law and Jheel had informed her how Dadu had at midnight complained of chest pain and they all had immediately rushed him to the hospital.He was being treated for now and Aayat was at least relieved that they took him to the hospital as soon as possible.

At the Hospital,

Aayat made her way into the hospital,she knew where dadu was kept as her mother in law had told her,she was anxious and was just praying to every diety she knew to keep dadu safe and make him well soon.

"Maa,ab kese h dadu?"Aayat asked as she spotted her mother in law with dadisa,her father in law,Rudransh,Bade papa,Akshay sitting outside the ICU.

Her husband was nowhere to be seen.

"Woh ander h,Hriday h unke saath"Maa said and Aayat nodded and went and sat on the other side of dadisa whose tears didn't stop at all.