34.Midnight snack

Aayat woke up the next morning and found herself still in his arms in the same way,she blushed as she remembered what happened the night before.

She quickly got out of his arms and yet again found her dupatta around him,she sighed and didn't bothered to take it back this time,he was anyways sleeping and she would just go and do her morning routine.

Aayat was bathed and changed into a new salwar kameez as she had to leave for her college,her exams would be starting from the day after tomorrow and she had to prepare for them that's why she had decided to visit the college library today to get some study material.

She woke Iti up and even woke up Hriday,he could get their daughter ready for school while she prepares their breakfast and lunch.

"Hriday,aaj hume thoda late ho jayega college se aate aate,aap Iti ko pick kr lenge kya??"Aayat asked.

"Kyu??classes ka time change ho gaya h kya aapki?"Hriday just asked and she shook her head at that.

"Parso se hamare exams h,hume library jaana h classes ke baad,woh humne late join kiya tha toh saare notes nhi h hamare paas"Aayat said and Hriday nodded.

"Aap jaiye,hum pick kr lenge inhe"Hriday said.

"Pr aapki classes toh derr tak chalti h na?"She asked because he come back around 4pm.

"Ha hum inhe ghar pr dadu ke paas chod denge phir wapas chale jaayenge,aap kab tak wapas aa jayengi?"He asked.

"3 baje tak aa jayenge"Aayat said and Hriday nodded at that then.

"Iti mumma aaj aapko pick nhi kr payegi beta,toh jab tak hum ghar naa aa jaaye,aap bade dadu ke saath hi rehna thik h?"Aayat made her daughter understand who nodded her head obediently at that.

Iti was okay with this because earlier even Hriday couldn't be with her all the time and so she would spend her time with her bade dadu whom she loves a lot.

Soon enough both the mother daughter duo left and Hriday too got ready for his college and left.

As promised Hriday had picked Iti after her school and left her under the care of his dadu.By the time Aayat was back Iti was tired and so when she went to fetch her from dadu's room she was already on the verge of sleeping so once they entered their room she tucked Iti into her bed.

She was glad Iti was taking a nap,she could get some study done now,as there won't be any disturbance.

She didn't got up even when Hriday arrived,he was kind enough to give her a cup of tea as he had made one for himself as well,she felt a lil guilty for not making it for him though.

Iti soon enough woke up and Aayat took a break from her studies and played a lil with her also helping her with her homework while Hriday also got some of his work done.

"Dinner mein kya banaye??"Aayat asked as Iti went out in the garden with bade dadu.

"Aap padhai kijiye,hum bana denge"Hriday said.

"Hum bana denge aap bas bata dijiye aapko kya khana h?"Aayat insisted.

"Humne kaha na hum bana denge?aap bas padhai pr dhyan dijiye,hame kam number laane wale log pasand nhi h Aayat,isliye acche se padhiyega"He said a lil seriously and she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Hum duffer nhi h,apne batch ke topper the hum"Aayat said and Hriday nodded at that then.

The rest of the time spent with him cooking and her studying.Even the dinner was done and Aayat was yet again studying as Hriday had made Iti sleep.