15.Dependent?

"Yeh kya kiya aapne Aayat?????"Hriday asked as he entered the room.

But he was met with a different sight today.

"Ab kitna organised lag raha h na sab?humne bht mehnat se yeh sab arrange kiya h"Aayat said with a smile.

"Kyu pr??"Hriday asked.

"Arre!!!kyu matlab??Iti ka bed aise hi room ke beechon beech toh nhi rakh sakte h na??"Aayat said.

"Woh soti kaha h apne bed pr??"Hriday said.

"Unhone kaha h woh soyengi abse,pr unko khud ka kamra chahiye tha jesa unke dosto ke paas h,ab kamra kaha se laate hum?? isliye aise arrange kiya h sab"Aayat said proud of her work.

She had shifted Iti's bed towards the window where their master bed was kept originally,Iti wanted it beside the window as she had seen at Aayat's Home.And had applied white long curtain type thing so that they can even cover it if they weren't using it.

She had then placed their master bed a lil away from Iti's bed in the centre of the wall, beside it were two bed side tables.

And in the centre of the room was a big round table she had taken out from the store room and even had cleaned it well.She had kept small cushioned seats so that one could sit on it while doing their work on the table and the table also had a small flower pot so it doesn't look empty.

"Sofa kaha gaya hamara??"He asked.

"Woh balcony mein rakh diya humne,be faltu ki jagah le raha tha woh,upar se kitna purana ho gaya h woh"Aayat said and Hriday sighed.

The bookshelf which had Hriday's books obviously was kept between both the beds creating some space as well giving it a good look.

Rest everything was still the same.

"Papa!!!!dekhiye na hamara khud ka kamra banaya h aunty ne,aur dekhiye window bhi h"Iti said as she saw her father and Hriday sighed now.

"Haa dekha humne,bht pyaara h"Hriday said ruffling her hair and she smiled and ran towards her bed opening the curtains around it first and excitedly showing it to him.

Well at least his daughter was happy if he wasn't.

"Pr hum apna kaam kaha karenge ab??sofa hata diya aapne?"Hriday said.

"Arre toh aapka study table aur chair h na??uspr kijiye na kaam"Aayat said.

"Aapko accha nhi laga kya??hum sab wapas pehle jesa kr denge"Aayat said then not able to understand his reaction.

"Nhi,rehne dijiye,Iti ko accha lag raha h toh hame koi problem nhi h"Hriday said and Aayat nodded at it then.

"Aap freshen up ho jaiye,hum dinner laga dete h,wese late h aaj aap?"Aayat said and looked at him as she said the last part,expecting an answer from him.

Oh wifey mode on.

"Group study session tha hamara aur phir library gaye the"Hriday answered and she hummed and then left to heat up the dinner.

"Hum kaha soyenge??"Hriday asked as the three were having their dinner.

"Iti sirf bol rahi h,woh so nhi payengi akele,aap bed pr hi so jaiyega,Iti hamara beech so jayengi,aapka bed toh bada h wese bhi"Aayat said then and Hriday nodded hearing it,as if he had any other choice.

"Nhi,hum apne bed pr soyenge"Iti said when she heard Aayat.

"Thik h aap apne bed pr so jaiyega"Aayat said and Iti gave a satisfactory nod hearing that.