27.Mumma?

Well as you all are being obedient and nice and completing the target,we have an offer for you.

We are ready to give daily updates on a fixed time if you guy's complete the set target within 1 day!

So let us know in the comments,who all wants it..

Happy reading........

Hriday opened his eyes as he inhaled that familiar scent,he knew where it was coming from and he knowingly pulled the source closer to himself and sighed in relief.

He opened his eyes and saw his wife in his arms like the past few mornings.He pulled her closer,liking the feel of her body against his.

The past few days they have been spending most of the time with eachother.They did miss Iti alot too but then she was having fun with her dadi and bhui.

He didn't know what to do next now,they both had created a bond of understanding with eachother.They were comfortable around each other and can speak openly too.

Intimacy is the topic they haven't touched.Its been almost a month to their marriage now.There are instances when he can't take his eyes away from hers and there are instances he feels attracted towards her,but then it is just attraction right??

Which happens between people from the opposite gender, it's common.They still have a long way to go,a long way towards trust and eventually love.

Personally,Hriday wants to fall in love, truly,deeply and madly,he wants to have what other couples have,he wants to have what his friend Aryan has with his girlfriend Aahana.Whenever he sees them he can't help but be jealous,they have an adorable bond filled with abundance of love and respect for eachother.

Now that he is married he wants to have the same with his wife obviously,well it's not like he can force himself to love her but it isn't impossible too.

Aayat is a kind,caring and loving person.Never for once has he seen hatred for Iti in her eyes.She being a complete stranger has not only understood him but also accepted him along with his daughter,what more could he ask for.

In just a span of a month she has gotten close to Iti and the two already have an amazing bond of which is is at times jealous too.

And he is grateful for her because if any other person would have been there she wouldn't have accepted the daughter of her husband.

Aayat did asked him about Iti's mother but since he has denied her an answer she hadn't asked him about it ever again,nor had she ever shown her displeasure at him having a daughter before his marriage with her.

It is truly weired that a month ago he didn't knew this girl existed and when he came to know about her she was his brother's would be wife then,but just like a snap of fingers things have changed so much,he got married to her,they did have a lil rough start but now here she is laying in his arms.

He didn't realised it but he squeezed her a lil tightly as he thought all this and that is when Aayat woke up and found herself in his arms,she didn't reacted much because it has become an everyday occurence for the both of them now since the time Iti has gone on the trip.

"Hriday"Aayat called out when she realised he was awake.

She turned to look at him and he was still in his own thoughts.

"Kya soch rahe h aap?"She couldn't help but ask.

"Kuch nhi"Hriday said and smiled looking at her,she did thought something was the matter but didn't push him and nodded her head at that.