6.Lunch fiasco

Aayat was preparing dinner when Ritika entered the kitchen,she didn't even look at her and continued doing her own work.

"Hum jaante h aap hame pasand nhi krti hongi aur Rudransh se bhi bht gussa hongi pr....

"Naam bhi mat lijiye uss aadmi ka hamare saamne"Aayat said fiercely.

"Hame pata h humne galat kiya h aapke saath,pr humne intentionally nhi kiya h woh"Ritika said trying to act all innocent infront of her but Aayat wasn't going to fall for her trap,she for some reason didn't liked her already,not because she was Rudransh's wife now or anything but just because she didn't got good vibes from her and also she wanted to stay away from anything related to Rudransh at all cost.

"Hame pata h Rudransh aapke hone...

"Hum shadi shuda h,aur Rudransh hamare ab kuch nhi lagte,toh aap unke baare mein humse baat mat kijiye"Aayat yet again interrupted her,she didn't want to hear her name with his in one sentence,that much she hated that man now.

"Acha thik h,laiye hum aapki madad kr dete h"She said but Aayat didn't say anything in reply and just did her work.

Once the dinner was made she took three plates as usual to her room.She also didn't want to dine with them all instead she chose to have a simple and quiet dinner with her husband and his daughter.

Hriday looked at the plates and yet again sighed.

"Aapko nhi h yeh sab krne ki zarurat"Hriday again said the same thing and because she was already irritated because of her conversation with Ritika she got even more annoyed.

"Kyu nhi h??aap pati h hamare,hum apna kaam kr rahe h bas,dadisa kehti h kuch karo,aap kehte h kuch mat karo,humse bhi toh koi puche hum kya krna chahte h!!!!"Aayat said a lil loudly and he glared at her because Iti also stared at the two now hearing the high tone.

"Aawaz neechi rakhkr baat kijiye Iti h yaha"Hriday said sternly and she sighed and kept quiet then.

"Iti aaiye dinner time ho gaya h"Hriday said looking at his daughter who nodded and walked to him.

The trio sat to have their dinner but in absolute silence,Aayat didn't spoke a word while Hriday just talked to Iti in between.Aayat then collected the plates and was about to go downstairs when Hriday stopped her.

"Kaha jaa rahi h aap?"He asked.

"Neeche"She said and was about to leave but again stopped when he asked her.

"Kya krne?"He asked.

"Kaam h hame"Aayat said and left.

She went downstairs collected all the utensils and then started washing them once she had cleaned the dining table where everyone had just had dinner.

She gasped when a strong pair of arm pulled her away from the wash basin she was leaning on while washing the utensils,her eyes met the fiery looking blue ones of her husband.

"Yeh h aapka kaam?"He asked and she nodded not understanding why he looked so angry.

"Kaam wali bai hi banna tha toh apne ghar mein hi ban jaati,humse shadi krne ki kya zaroorat thi?"He said and she gasped at his words,what did he mean by that??

She was just doing the things a normal daughter in law is expected to do in a conservative Indian family.

"Kaam wali bai nhi h hum,iss ghar ki bahu h,yahi kaam h hamara"Aayat said with equally angry voice.

"Jab humne keh diya h ki aapko yeh sab krne ki zarurat nhi h,toh baat kyu nhi maanti hamari??"He asked and in anger he jerked her hand forward resulting in her small figure crashing to his tall one.