43.Carrie

The alarm blared and Aayat groaned so did Hriday,they both had slept late last night because Hriday was making his YouTube lecture plans and Aayat was busy finishing an assignment.

Though she loved taking classes at home but she didn't get time to do her own assignments and study at times,but it's fine though because at the end of the day she wasn't getting bored anymore and was also earning on her own.

"Alarm..band kijiye na Hriday!"Aayat said in her sleepy voice as the alarm kept blaring disturbing their sleep.

Hriday didn't answered and neither did he turn off the alarm,Aayat groaned again and sighed.She still in her sleepy state leaned over her husband as the alarm clock was on his side and turned it off.

She sighed in relief then,but she knew she had to wake up now,she decided to sleep just for 5 more mins though.

She again kept her head comfortably against her husband's chest and hugged him tightly as she decided to just sleep for 5 more mins.

Aayat opened her eyes all of a sudden and checked her phone to see what time it was.

7:30am!!!!!

What????

Iti was super late for her school!!!

Neither was the breakfast ready nor the lunch she had to carry!!!

How can she over sleep????

"Hriday!!!!Hriday uthiye!!!"Aayat said and Hriday groaned,he had a lec at 9 why would she wake him up so early?

"Uthiye aur Iti ko ready kijiye hum jaldi se naashta aur tiffin taiyaar krte h unka!"Aayat said and Hriday nodded as he rubbed his eyes to get the sleepiness away.

She smacked his chest a lil hard to wake him up.

"Bethiye mat uthiye!!!!"She said and left for the bathroom to quickly brush her teeth and wash her face because she didn't had time to do anything else.

Hriday sighed but woke up and went to get Iti ready for school.

Aayat quickly could make only poha for breakfast and then she quickly prepared a vegetable sandwich for Iti,she knew Iti didn't liked it much but she didn't had time to prepare anything else,so she also cut up some fruits and kept it with the lunch and filled her water bottle.

Once Iti was ready,Aayat quickly made her hair and then quickly fed her the breakfast,she ate a lil poha but had a full glass of bournvita and milk.

"Inko chodkr aaiye school Hriday?!!yeh wese hi late h, ma'am se baat kr lijiyega wrna inhe daant pad jayegi late aane ki wajah se!"Aayat blabbered everything at once and Hriday nodded and took the scooty keys and took Iti with him to drop her at her school.

Aayat sighed in relief when Iti left she quickly went to go and bath,she too had a lec at 9.

She came out after a bath and saw Hriday again sleeping on the bed,she shook her head at him and went to go and make lunch for the both of them.

Once she was done with the lunch she went and decided to go and wake him up now because he has to get ready for his college too.

They both then settled down to have breakfast together before they had to leave for their respective colleges.

"Aaj toh hame laga Iti ki school reh hi jayegi"Aayat said.

"Kya farak padta h ek din miss kr hi sakti h woh"Hriday said as he sipped his tea.

He earlier used to drink coffee but now because of her he had also started drinking tea and rarely does he drinks coffee.

"Arre farak nhi padta kuch pr phir Iti ko kaha chodte??unka dhyan kon rakhta??hame ya aapko dono mein se kisi ko apne college ki chutti krni padti"Aayat said and Hriday agreed with it,they couldn't let Iti be on her own as well.