45.Dress and Dinner

"Humne Iti ka bag pack kr diya h,aap chinta mat kijiye,bas sham tak inhe drop krke aa jaiyega, Riddhima didi ka call aaya tha ki woh sham ko Rohan aur Abhay ko mall lekr jaa rahi h toh Iti ko bhi le jayenge aur wahi se apne ghar le jayengi inhe apne saath"Aayat said and Hriday nodded at that then as he was back from his work.

Iti had been very excited about her first sleepover with her favourite cousin's.She was adored by her bhui and when Riddhima had asked Hriday to drop Iti off to them for the weekend so that the kids can spend some fun time together,Hriday couldn't deny as Iti had been estatic about it!

Hriday didn't really have any problem with Iti spending time with his sister but the thing was that without Iti the house seemed quite and boring,plus he too just got the weekend to spend time fully with his daughter and wife.

Alas,if Iti wanted he couldn't deny,also he too was looking forward to spend some alone time with his wife.

Since they have shifted here both have been quite busy with managing the home,Iti and now their pet dog Carrie too.

But he wasn't complaining,he liked this life he was living at the moment,with the most important people in his life by his side.

Dadu and his maa has visited them a lot of times,they often have dinners or lunch with the two of them which he and Aayat together cook or at times his mother just takes charge of their kitchen and cook her special food he has been addicted to since his childhood.

These were the moments he longed for,a happy,simple life with no arguments,taunts,judgements or conflicts.

He was driving back home after dropping Iti to her sister's house when he saw a boutique and his eyes fell on a black bodycon dress which was on display.

He couldn't help but imagine his wife wearing it,his wife has never worn modern clothes infront of him atleast,maybe she used to wear them before the marriage but after that he hadn't seen her in them ever,she doesn't even wears night dress or night suit,she simply wears a kurta pyjama to bed.

He made an impulsive decision to buy it for her.

But what if she refuses to wear it??

If she wears it they both could go and have a nice dinner date,their first one!

But what if she isn't comfortable in wearing this outside?

He can't force her,plus she is shy and likes to dress modestly,which isn't wrong either.

But what about the dress??She will definitely look heavenly in this!

An idea stuck him and he smiled to himself at that.

"Hriday,hum kuch order kare?hum dono hi h wese bhi!!kuch acha sa mangwate h na?"Aayat asked him as soon as he entered the home.

"Thik h kr lijiye jo aapko krna h order,hum zara freshen up hoke aate h"He said and tried to hide the bag of dress and he was successful because his wife immediately took her mobile phone to check what they should order for dinner.

After about 2 hours she finally decided to order Chinese and by then he was tired listening to her rants about what to order.

"Okay,kr lijiye ab order kyuki hame bht bhook lag rahi h ab!kabse aap soche hi jaa rahi h,hame laga tha aapko pata tha aapko kya khana h"Hriday said.

"Hame bus khana banane mein kantala aa raha tha aaj,phir humne socha aap bhi kyu sirf do logo ke liye kuch banaye,hame pata nhi tha kya order kare isliye time lag gaya,dekhiye hum order kr rahe h Schezwan noddles,paneer chilli and choco lava cake!"Aayat said with a smile at the end and Hriday gave her a positive response at that.