13.Maid

Aayat had dinner with Hriday and Iti as she always did and then she washed all the utensils they had used.

She sighed,it was a tiring day for her today,well everyday was tiring for her nowadays because she had to literally do everything on her own because Ritika was pregnant.

Her morning starts with making breakfast and then her real work begins,she has to mop and sweep the whole house and mind it they have a huge house,she has to prepare lunch,wash the utensils,the clothes and then yet again start with the dinner.

"Kaha jaa rahi h aap?"Hriday asked as he saw her moving towards the door.

"Kaam h hame"Aayat said and left and Hriday sighed.

He has been watching her keenly for the past few days,she works the whole day doing all the household chores on her own.He had even asked her to stop doing any work but as always she didn't listen to him.

Aayat was washing the dinner utensils after every one had their dinner.She gasped when she felt an arm around her wrist pulling the utensils out of her hand,she turned and found her husband standing exactly behind her.

"Aap?"She asked not understanding why he was here now??

To scold her yet again?

To ask her to stop doing all these chores as he does every single time?

"Chodiye,hum kr denge"Hriday said and Aayat's eyes widened as she heard what he said.

Was he for real??

Was he really going to wash all these utensils??

Why though?

"Nhi,nhi,hum kr denge yeh,aap jaiye"Aayat said shaking her head in denial.

"Humne kaha na hum kr denge?jaiye yaha se,aur jaakr so jaiye"Hriday said and Aayat still couldn't believe his words.

"Aap nhi kr sakte yeh"Aayat said as she turned and resumed her task.

"Aur aap kr sakti h?"Hriday asked and she nodded.

"Yeh hamara hi kaam h"Aayat said.

"Aur aisa kisne kaha h aapse?"Hriday asked.

"Aisa hi hota h"Aayat said and heard him sigh from behind her.

"Aayat,chodiye isse aur jaiye jakar so jaiye"Hriday again said pulled her aside as he took the washing foam in his hand to wash the utensils.

"Nhi,nhi,agar dadisa ya kisine dekh liya toh bht daant padegi hame"Aayat said trying to take the plate from his hand but his hold was tight.

"Humne kaha na hum kr denge?jaiye jaakr so jaiye"He said and she sighed.

"Dadisa ko pata chal gaya toh bht gussa ho jayengi woh Hriday,aapko toh kuch nhi kahengi pr hame zaroor baatein sunayengi "Aayat said still trying to take the plate from his hand but he didn't budged.

"Kyu krte h aap aisa?"She asked.

"Aap kyu krti h yeh saare kaam?"Hriday counter questioned her.

"Kyuki ghar ki bahu hone ke naate yeh hamara farz h"She said looking into his eyes.

"Aur aapke pati hone ke naate yeh hamara farz h"Hriday said looking into her eyes.

Aayat was so touched to hear that.

How was this man so different from other men out there???

How was he so understanding and caring at such a young age??