26.Aayat teases Hriday

Aayat woke up the next morning and her eyes fell on the person who slept really close to her.Their bodies were close,his arms still wrapped around her waist while her head was on his shoulder.

They slept in the same position last night.She just closed her eyes again for a few mins.

The alarm then blared loudly and Aayat immediately turned it off to not break Hriday's sleep.

She gently removed his arm which was wrapped around her waist and made her way towards the bathroom to do her morning routine.

Once,she was freshly bathed and ready for her college she stared at Hriday who was still sleeping and then she looked at the kitchen.

Who will prepare breakfast now??

In her home,during periods girls were not allowed to enter the kitchen,it was only after the periods are over that they can resume working in the kitchen.

It does sounds very orthodox and senseless to Aayat too,but she can't help it now,this was the way she had been raised and so she had always followed it.She won't enter the kitchen during her periods,her mother would get her meals and water and everything else for her during that time.

But Hriday had to go to his hospital,if not breakfast he carries his lunch with him.

"Ab kya kare????agar humne kuch nhi banaya toh Hriday bhooke chale jayenge,aur lunch bhi unhe bahar se krna padega!!!!"Aayat thought to herself.

"Bana de hum hi breakfast aur lunch?"

"Pr maa ne kaha tha periods ke time kitchen mein nhi jaana"

She thought to herself.

"Kya soch rahi h aap??"Hriday asked as he woke up and saw her standing in the middle of the room while thinking to herself.

Aayat looked at him and decided to ask him only if she should cook or not.

"Hum breakfast aur lunch bana de?"Aayat asked and Hriday became confused on her question,she made it everyday so why was she asking him today if she should make it or not.

"Aapka mann nhi h toh mat banaiye,hum bahar se kr lenge"Hriday said thinking she wasn't in a mood to cook.

"Aisa nhi h,hum bana dete pr....

"Pr?"Hriday urged her to go on.

"Hamare ghar mein hum kitchen mein nhi jaate h iss time mein"Aayat said a bit slowly but Hriday heard it clearly.

"Kis time mein?"Hriday asked even though he knew what she was referring to.

"Iss time mein"Aayat said.

"Wahi toh kis time mein?"Hriday asked again and she knew he was deliberately asking her that question even though she was referring to periods.

"Aapko pata h hum kya baat kar rahe h"Aayat said.

"Agar aap seedhe seedhe bol dengi ki periods toh kya ho jayega??yeh bht normal cheez h Aayat"Hriday said but she didn't looked at him at his words.

He sighed.

"Aur periods aur kitchen ka kya relation h??"Hriday asked.

"Hamare ghar pr aisa hi hota tha"Aayat said.

"Well hame nhi pata iss ghar mein kya hota h pr,aapko hamare saath yeh sab faltu baatein manne ki koi zarurat nhi h"Hriday said.

"Pr....

"Aayat,agar aapko raat ko bhook lag gayi toh aap kya bhookhi rakhengi??ya hamari neend kharab karengi??"Hriday questioned her and she didn't had any answer to that.