37.A tight slap

Guys just to let you all know,if you guys find some chapters jumbled while reading this story then it's a glitch from Wattpad's side,we are trying to fix it.

Read the chapters by the chapter numbers we have mentioned.

Happy reading.......

Hriday entered his in-law's home and was met with the sight of his furious looking father in law and worried mother in law but he couldn't spot his wife and daughter.

"Aaiye beta,aapse hi baat krni thi hame"Aayat's father said.

"Papa,hum please ek baar Aayat se mil le,hame bhi kuch pata nhi h kya hua h? pehele unse baat kr lete h ek baar"Hriday said before his father in law could initiate any conversation with him.

He was really worried sick when he hadn't found his daughter and wife in their bedroom,he had then went downstairs and even went to his dadu but they weren't with him as well.That's when his dadisa had told him that Aayat had left the home after misbehaving with all of them.

He obviously didn't believe them,neither did he wait to hear anything from them,he just wanted to see his wife and hear everything from her,he trusted only her words nobody else's.

He was then informed by his mother that Aayat left with Iti and it didn't take him any time to guess that she had gone to her parents house,how much ever angry she was he knew she wouldn't risk Iti's safety and the only place she could take Iti would be her parents house and so he immediately came here.

His father in law was about to say something but his mother in law spoke first.

"Haa,aap jaiye woh apne kamre mein hi h"His mother in law said and he nodded and immediately left towards her room to know what happened,but firstly he wanted to make sure that they both were fine.

He opened the door and was met with the sight of his daughter sitting on his wife's lap leaning on her chest as she wife placed an ice pack on his daughter's cheek.

Okay!

What the hell happened in his absence???

"Papa!"Iti said as she saw him and immediately went towards him hugging his legs.

Hriday picked her up in his arms immediately but his gaze was on his wife who seemed too angry.

"Papa,hume woh uncle ne mara!!yaha par,yeh dekhiye...pr mumma ne baaf(ice)laga diya..ab thik h"Iti said and Hriday's eyes widened as he stared at her cheek which still was red though it wasn't swollen anymore.

Hriday went and sat beside his wife on the bed with Iti in his lap.

"Kya hua tha Aayat??aur yeh kisne kiya Iti ke saath??"Hriday asked in a calm voice but his breaths were deep which meant he was trying to control his anger right now.

"Inhe yaha dijiye,thoda aur baraf se sekenge toh dard kam ho jayega, swelling kam ho hi gayi h"Aayat said and Hriday did as asked.

He passed Iti in her arms and Iti once again resumed the same position she sat earlier in as Aayat again gently pressed the ice pack on her cheek.

"Kya hua tha Aayat?"Hriday again asked as he caressed Iti's back with his right hand.

Aayat looked down then and couldn't stop the dam tears anymore,she didn't even cry when she saw her parents,she just said she had left her in law's place and came here and since then she had been sitting here in her bedroom with her daughter trying to tend her daughter's bruised cheek.

Hriday's heart clenched as he saw those tears in her eyes,he didn't liked seeing her cry it made him feel too helpless.She was very important to him!

He gently wrapped his arm around her shoulder taking her in a side hug, letting her lean in his embrace as he made Iti sit on his lap caressing her bruised cheek with his left hand as she leaned on his left side.