31.Illegitimate child?

"Iti chaliye,jaldi se naashta kr lijiye phir hum aapko chod dete h aapke school"Aayat said as the three of them were having their breakfast, completely ignoring her husband,as she has been doing since the past 3 days now.

He needed to know what he was saying,he can't just say anything to her in anger,if she takes this now,it will continue in the future as well and she didn't want to show him that he was eligible to do that with her.

Well Hriday wasn't any different either,even he wasn't speaking to her,she was clearly wrong in all this, always defending his family and fighting with him for them,why can't she just see what a bunch of crap they all are????

If she wasn't going to talk to him,even he wasn't going to talk.

"Jaaiye apna school bag lekr aaiye"Aayat said to Iti as she put her down from the chair and wiped her face with the handkerchief.

Iti ran to get her school bag while Aayat took her water bottle,lunch box and put it inside the bag.She then took her lunch box and kept Hriday's lunch box on the table infront of him without saying anything.

"Chaliye Iti"Aayat said.

"By papa!!!"Iti said as she waved a hand towards her father who was still sitting on the dining table having his breakfast.

"Byy beta"Hriday said and waved back.

He had lectures from 9 and Aayat had her lectures from 8 so she leaves earlier then him so instead of him going and dropping Iti and coming back home,she drops Iti on her way to her college and even picks her up after her school as their timings sync with eachother's.

Hriday had his breakfast then and washed the breakfast utensils first and then left to get a bath and get ready for his college as well.

Once he was ready he got ready and went downstairs taking his lunch box along.His wife atleast cooked for him too,but then he knew she wasn't that cruel to not give him his meals.

Well the problem was she was too kind hearted and that's why she always sees the good in people even when they are bad.He was sure that the past few days that she had spent in the hospital with dadisa had made her empathetic towards her and that's why she thinks he is the one to initiate fights with her and the rest of the family,only if she knew!!

But then the audacity that she fights with him over this and also then starts ignoring him!!!!

Well even he wasn't going to initiate talk this time,he wasn't wrong after all!!!!

He went downstairs and found dadu sitting on the living room couch.

"Good morning dadu"Hriday greeted him and the latter responsded the same.

"Iti toh chali gayi hongi na?"Dadu asked.

"Haa,unki school kaafi jaldi hoti h"Hriday said.

"Aap bhi jaa rahe h?"Dadu asked and Hriday nodded.

"Chalte h hum"Hriday said and dadu nodded and he left.

The whole day passed and when he came back home,he was too tired and hungry as well,he just wanted to eat something and then sleep even though it was just 6 in the evening.

He wished his dear wife cooks something nice because he really was tired and didn't wanted to cook.Well he knew she would make dinner,since the day he had gotten married she had taken over the kitchen department,all he has to do is get the grocery and other necessary stuff from the market and read Iti a bed time story,rest all is managed by her.She even makes Iti do her homework before he gets back from his college and he is really appreciative of that.His workload had been minimized a lot because of her presence.