18.Family race

Complete the target of this chapter before 12am and we will give our first ever double update of this story!!

The choice is with you guys now!!!

"Kesa tha aapka first day???koi problem toh nhi hui na aapko?"Hriday asked as soon as he entered the bedroom and saw his wife.He was a lil late today as he stopped with his friends for some revision sessions.

"Accha tha,saare lectures huye aaj,saare professors se mil bhi liye aur unse baat bhi kr li,I think hum adjust kr lenge jaldi hi"Aayat said as she was cooking dinner for the three of them while Iti sat beside her on the kitchen counter as the two were talking.

"Good"Hriday said with a smile,he was a lil worried for her because of college ragging and bullying.

But seems like everything was fine.

"Aap freshen up ho jaiye,dinner bas ban hi gaya"Aayat said and he nodded.

"Aur hamari Iti ka din kesa tha??"Hriday asked as he walked towards the duo and took Iti in a back hug to which Iti giggled.

"Humne aaj school mein rabbit race ki papa,pr hum jeet nhi paye"Iti said excitedly though she didn't won.

"Toh kya ho gaya,aapne participate kiya aur enjoy kiya wahi bht h"Hriday said kissing her left cheek.

"Freshen up ho jaiye aap"Aayat again said and Hriday nodded and left to get freshened up quickly because he really was starving now.

He came out wiping his face with the towel and Aayat had already set the food in their plates by then,he quickly sat beside his daughter and the trio began their dinner then.

"I hope kisi ne aapko kuch kaha nhi jab aap wapas ghar aayi toh?"Hriday asked but Aayat shook her head in denial because she got lucky,as she arrived dadisa and everyone else were resting in their respective rooms post lunch so she didn't really faced any problem.

"Papa"Iti called out and Hriday looked at her and asked her to go on.

"Inka sports day h,iss Sunday,school se aane ke baad bataya tha inhone hame"Aayat said then.

"Ohh,accha h,Sunday ko h,wrna attend krna mushkil ho jaata"Hriday said.

"Toh aapne kis kis cheez mein participate kiya h Iti??"Hriday asked.

"Rabbit race aur thread and needle race,aur passing the pass mein bhi"Iti said excitedly and the other two smiled hearing that.

"Kal hum aapko sports shoes dilane le chalenge phir"Hriday said even though Iti had sports shoes,he wanted her to have a new pair so that she feels more excited and happy about it,it was her first sport's day after all.

"Yay!!!!"Iti exclaimed in happiness.

"Papa pink wale princess jese"Iti added.

"Ismein bhi princess?"Hriday asked.

And Iti shook her head in a nod.

"Thik h pink wale princess jese"Hriday agreed with it then.

Aayat smiled seeing the father-daughter duo,they both were so adorable together.

"Vinay bht bura h,usne hame kaha ki hum tortoise jese bhagte h"Iti then began sharing whatever happened with her in the school.

"Vinay kon h?"Aayat asked.

"Inki class mein ek ladka h,bht hi spoiled h,I wonder unke parents strict kyu nhi h unke saath,agar woh hamare bete hote toh hum toh do-teen baar haath saaf kr hi lete unpr hafte mein"Hriday said and Aayat gasped hearing it.