40.Iti's new bedroom

Aayat,Hriday and Iti sat and did as the Panditji asked them to,the hawan was going on as the pandit chanted the mantras and Hriday's mother and his dadu sat on the chair kept beside the hawan kund.

Soon enough the Puja ended and the prasad was distributed amongst everyone.

Hriday and Aayat took the blessings of the pandit ji followed by dadu and then his mother too.Iti watched her parents and tried to do the same and touched her bade dadu's and dadi's feet.

"Naye ghar ke liye bht bht badhai ho aapko!"Dadu said and Hriday and Aayat smiled at that.

"Bade dadu aap hamare saath aaiye,hum aapko hamara kamra dikhate h,ab hum bade ho gaye h na,toh papa ne kaha ab hame hamara kamra mil sakta h!!"Iti said excitedly as she held her bade dadu's hand and took him with her to show her new home.

"Hum bht khush h aap dono ke liye,chahte toh h ki aap hamari nazro ke saamne rahe,pr yaha aap dono aur Iti aaram se reh sakte h,bina kisi pareshani ya jhagdo ko"Jheel, Hriday's mother said and Hriday and Aayat agreed with it.

"Aap bhi jaiye na maa,Hriday aapko ghar dikha denge"Aayat said and looked at Hriday who nodded and took his mother with him to show her around.

It wasn't much,it was a small 2bhk house but Aayat and Hriday had tried to make it cosy and now it was their home.

The living room was a lil big with an L shaped sofa in the middle along with a TV on the wall in front of it,they had kept a small table too in front of the sofa.

At the other side of the living room they had kept a small dining table with just 5 chair's.It was perfect for their lil family of 3 and 2 additional chairs if someone did joined them in future for meals.

Then came the kitchen which was well organised with all the necessary things required,it still wasn't that fancy but it was doable,then came their bedroom,they hadn't decorated it much yet,but it has a bedroom and a small couch along with a study table where Hriday or Aayat any of them could study,followed by their wardrobe which was built into the wall with a sliding door so that they had more space in the room.

Finally he took her to Iti's room where dadu and Iti were already present as she showed him each one of her toys and he with a smile on his face sat and heard all of it.

"Aapka kamra toh bht pyaara h Iti"Jheel complimented and Iti smiled widely hearing that.

Aayat did go a lil crazy when it came to her daughter's room,they still hadn't done anything in their bedroom but both Hriday and Aayat had well decorated their daughter's room.

She had a small white wardrobe which had her clothes and then she had another storage which had her toys and they had even painted her room with light shades of pink and white keeping a princess theme as she loved it.

But the best part about it was that the bed was wall touching and so she had a window right beside her bed,she loved Aayat's room and the way she had a window beside her bed and so they let her have the same thing and she was thrilled when she had seen it.

That's why she is so excited to show everyone her new bedroom.

"Chaliye Iti bade dadu ne dekh liya h aapka kamra,ab unhe kuch khilayengi nhi aap?"Hriday asked and Iti nodded her head at that.

"Bade dadu jaldi chaliye,mumma ne kheer-puri banayi h!"Iti said with excitement and the three chuckled at her antics but followed her out.

Aayat had already set the dining table and the 5 of them settled to enjoy the delicious lunch prepared by Aayat.She had made aloo,puri along with kheer and a simple pulav with some fried papads and a simple tomato and cucumber salad.