42.Tutions

Aayat and Iti both were waiting for Hriday to come back home after his college,both for their own reasons though.

Iti was bored and wanted to go to the park but her mother had said they would go once her father arrives and Aayat because she wanted to talk to him about something very important that she had thought and so she wanted his opinion about it.

"Aap aa gaye!"Aayat said.

"Papa,chaliye park chalte h!!"Iti said.

Both said at the same time and Hriday gave them both an amused look.

"Saans toh lene dijiye hume"Hriday said as he moved inside after removing his shoes and settled on the sofa.

Aayat went and fetched a glass of water for him while Iti immediately sat on his lap gaining his attention.

"Hume park jaana h papa,hamare saath khelne ke liye koi nhi h yaha!!bade dadu bhi nhi h"Iti said with a pout and Hriday nodded as he drank the water and gave the glass back to his wife.

"Thik h chalte h,pr hame change toh krne dijiye pehle"Hriday said and Iti nodded and he gently put her down on her feet.

"Aapke liye chai banate h"Aayat said but Hriday shook his head in denial.

"Rehne dijiye,Iti ko park lekr chalte h,bore ho gayi h woh"Hriday said and Aayat nodded.

He changed and came out all freshened up.The three made their way towards the park in the society.

Iti went and sat on a swing and started swinging on it.Hriday and Aayat sat on a bench as they looked at their daughter who seemed happy now.

"Iti bht bore ho gayi h aaj kal Hriday,jabse yaha shift huye h chid chidi bhi ho rahi h"Aayat said and Hriday nodded because he knew why it happened.

She didn't have anyone to play with and even though Aayat and Hriday would play with her she was still bored.

"Thode din mein jab inke dost ban jayenge toh inhe accha lagne lagega"Hriday said.

"Humne kuch socha h"Aayat said and he looked at her.

"Kya??"Hriday asked.

"Humne socha h hum tution classes le, building mein itne saare bacche h,aur classes toh hum le hi sakte h na?"Aayat asked.

"Agar aap yeh sab isliye kr rahi h taaki aap expenses mein hamari help kar sake toh bilkul zarurat nhi h,humne kaha na hum sab manage kr lenge?"Hriday scolded her.

"Sirf uske liye nhi kr rahe h hum yeh Hriday!!hum khud bhi ghar pr bht bore ho rahe h,1 baje college khatam ho jaata h hamara,uske baad puri dopahar kuch nhi hota hamare paas krne ke liye,Iti ke saath khel khel kr bhi kitna khele,woh khud humse bore ho jaati h,TV pr bhi kuch accha nhi aata,aur agar dopahar mein so gaye toh raat ko neend nhi aati!!!hum khaali bethe h,kuch productive krna chahte h"Aayat said with frustration evident in her voice.

"Agar aap iss wajah se krna chahti h toh hame koi problem nhi h"Hriday then said as he understood her reason as well.

It would be good for her to have something else to do,Hriday didn't have much spare time so he didn't know what to do with it.He had his YouTube lectures so he had something to do apart from his college and studies.

Now when he thought of it he realised that his daughter and his wife got bored at home,he arrived around 6pm and all they could do was wait for him to arrive so that they both could have someone else to talk too.

He sighed,he didn't think about it at all, that's why Iti begs him to take her to the park as soon as he arrives because Aayat couldn't take her during the afternoon as it would be hot during that time.