22.Hriday had a great fall!!!

Happy Holi guys!!!!!!!!

May this Holi brings lots of color happiness and joy in your life✨

Happy reading.....

Hriday,Aayat and Iti left for her house and as they reached there,they were warmly welcomed by her parents.

Hriday was being taken care of by his father in law while his mother in law talked to his wife and daughter.

They were such kind people that they had bought a teddy bear for Iti which she really liked and excitedly showed it to Hriday and Aayat when she received it.

"Accha hua aap jamaisa ko bhi apne saath lekr aa gayi"Aayat's mother said as she helped her in the kitchen to heat the lunch.

"Unhe ghar pr akele nhi rehna tha,isliye aa gaye"Aayat said and her mother smiled hearing that.

A true family man her son in law was then if he can't even stay away from his wife and daughter for even a few hours.

Iti kept running from the living room to the kitchen talking to the ladies and the gents alternatively as she wished.

They had a nice lunch with just some chit chat, Aayat's parents expressed their gratitude towards Hriday for supporting their daughter's higher education and even managing all the expenses.

They knew Aayat always wanted to study and do a job but they couldn't support her dreams due to societal pressures,they were glad she had married a guy who considered her dreams important.

Now they believed destiny was the better match maker when they saw Aayat happy,she talked highly about Hriday and her mother felt happy hearing that.

Post lunch Aayat helped her mother in the kitchen while Hriday and her father sat in the living room with Iti.

The day passed with just watching some TV,chatting with the in laws and relaxing as everyone was home,they didn't had anywhere else to go.

Iti had fallen asleep while sitting in her father's lap post dinner as everyone sat in the living room.

"Aayat,Iti ko room mein le jaiye,aur aaram se sula dijiye inhe,jamaisa aap bhi jaakr aaram kijiye ab"Aayat's mother said and Hriday and Aayat both nodded at it then.

Hriday stood up while holding his sleeping daughter in his arms.They made their way towards her room and Aayat closed the door after they stepped inside.

Hriday made Iti sleep on the bed.

Aayat then decided to go and change into some normal cotton salwar kameez which she always wears to bed.

Hriday had also got some clothes because they were going to stay the night here and he didn't wanted to sleep in his jeans it's way too uncomfortable.

Aayat came out all changed in a simple cotton salwar kameez with a dupatta which covered her chest.