51.Meeting the real family

Aayat sighed as she saw her husband,she was very angry at him for drinking but then it was the hardest day for him to let go of his dadu.

He was mourning,he had lost a lot in a single day.Though that doesn't mean he could drink,but she knew he wouldn't have done it if he would have been in the right state of mind.

He was laying so peacefully on the bed now.She bent down and removed his shoes and kept his feet properly on the bed.

They were back at her parents place because she thought it would be better for her to get him out of that house for now after all the drama that happened,she couldn't handle him and Iti both on her own and so there came her parents in the picture.

She was glad Iti had agreed to sleep with her nanu and nani for the night because she didn't want to let her near Hriday when he was drunk.

She sat beside him and put behind the hair which fell on his forehead.She went and got a wet towel then and wiped his face with it,he had dried tear marks on his face.As she wiped his face his eyes opened a lil.

"Shhh...so jaiye Hriday"Aayat whispered to him as she gently patted his head and he again closed his eyes.

She herself decided to go and have a bath and then sleep,she was having a headache now,she hadn't eaten anything since morning and with all the things that happened and then her husband who came home drunk just added to her headache.

She had a bath and changed into a comfortable salwar kameez,she made her way out of the bathroom and settled on the bed beside her husband.She couldn't help but cuddle close to him,settling her head on his chest and wrapping her arms around his torso.She sighed.

Even though she was angry at him,she couldn't stay away from him too,she knew the following days he was going to need her the most and she had to be there for him no matter what.

Morning,

Aayat was freshly bathed,she knew once Hriday was up he would want to go back to Rathod House,she knew even though they had a lot of issues between them Hriday wasn't the one to leave them when they had just lost a family member.

She had therefore dressed herself in a saree and not a kurti,she was planning to be with him and so she had applied for leave from her college too for the same.

She had decided to let Iti attend her school as she normally does,because taking her to Rathod House with them wasn't going to be a good idea,a house where people are mourning isn't an idle place for kids to be at,plus she wouldn't be able to give much attention to her and she knew Hriday would be busy too with all the people who would come and visit,it was for the best that Iti attends her school and then later on she can come with her Nani to them and from then Aayat and Hriday could simultaneously take care of her.

She went and woke Iti up and even got her ready for her school and her father then went and dropped her to her school.

"Aapne baat ki kal Hriday se??"Her father asked and Aayat shook her head hearing that as she was serving him his breakfast.

"Jo kal unhone kiya na woh bht hi galat tha,humne kabhi unse yeh sab expect nhi kiya tha!!woh regular drinker h kya??"Her father asked.

"Nhi,nhi papa Hriday drink nhi krte h,woh kal bas dadu ke yu achank chale jaane ke gham mein unhone pee li hogi,unhe pata bhi nhi hoga woh kya kr rahe h,Hriday kabhi aisa kuch nhi krte wrna"Aayat said,her parents seemed pretty upset with her husband.

"Jo bhi ho,jiss tarah se unhone tamasha kiya woh bilkul sahi nhi tha!!aur toh aur Iti bhi thi waha,kal raat woh humse pata nhi kese kese sawal kr rahi thi unke behaviour ke baare mein,badi mushkil se unhe samjhaya h humne!"Aayat's mother said then and Aayat kept quiet then,she knew Hriday had done a mistake.