36.Chocolate

Because of some glitch you will find this chapter in the middle of the story,which isn't the correct sequence.......read this chapter after a chapter named "GOOD TOUCH,BAD TOUCH", as that is the correct sequence of the story.

Ps-please don't ignore the above message!!!

As promised Aayat had decided to make kachori's today because it was a sunday and so they would enjoy a nice brunch in this way.

She let the father daughter duo sleep a lil longer and decided to get her preparation for the kachori's done so that they wake up to hot kachori's waiting for them to devour.

She had prepared the kachori filling but then she remembered they had ran out of maida,which was the most important thing.

Thankfully Hriday and Iti were awake by then and were brushing their teeth.

"Aap maida lekr aayenge kya market se??khatam ho gaya h"Aayat asked as she peeped into the bathroom and saw Iti standing on the chair as she brushed her teeth and Hriday standing beside her as he did the same.

Both the father-daughter duo stared at her as she appeared in the bathroom.

"Hriday,boliye na lekr aayenge kya?"Aayat asked and Hriday nodded then as he couldn't speak because of the toothpaste in his mouth.

"Toh maide ke saath cheese bhi lekr aaiyega"Aayat said.

"Khyu?"Came the muffled voice of her husband.

"Arre cheese kachori bhi banayenge na isliye"She said and Hriday gave her an impossible look.

"Aise mat dekhiye,trust me jab aap taste karenge na toh aapko bhi pasand aayega,ab jaldi brush kijiye aur hame maida aur cheese laakr dijiye"Aayat said and he just nodded then.

Soon enough Hriday freshened up and left to get the things his wife asked for.Iti too then decided to go play with her bade dadu.

Aayat was then making the bed when she heard Iti's cry and she turned around and found Iti running towards her with her palm on her left cheek as tears poured down her eyes and she cried.

Iti ran and hid herself in her mother's legs,hugging them.Aayat immediately picked her up in her arms and made her sit on her lap as she sat on the bed.

"Kya hua beta???kisi ne kuch.....

Aayat didn't even finished asking because she saw Iti's left cheek which was red and had 3 finger imprints on them,it didn't took her long to figure out what had happened.

But who???

"Kisne maara aapko?"Aayat asked trying to ask in a soft voice as she slowly caressed her left cheek which had angry red finger imprints on it.

"Wo...wo..woh...un..uncle..ne"Iti stammered as she said between her cries.

Aayat hugged her small self completely hiding her in her arms as she patted her small back.

"Konse uncle ne beta??bade papa ne?"Aayat asked but Iti shook her head at that.

"Phir papa(Hriday's father) ne??"Aayat again asked but Iti shook her head.

"Akshay ne?"Aayat asked but Iti again shook her head.

"Rudransh ne?"Aayat finally asked and Iti nodded.

She was well aware about the members of the family because bade dadu had told her about everyone in the family.

Aayat's anger knew no bound now,how would that vile man slap her daughter??