39.Tickles and cuddles

Aayat and Iti had kind of made a routine as they stayed at her parents home.Hriday is also staying with them and he has still not told her what he did at his home.

She knew he was in anger and an angry Hriday is a danger zone,plus the fact that he had got their luggage here was enough for her to know that they weren't going back there at any cost.

But then what were they supposed to do???

She didn't know how long they would stay at her parents home,she didn't want to be a burden on them,she knew Hriday was very thoughtful and he might have planned something but he wasn't sharing any of his plans with her and she didn't know how to ask him also.

What if he didn't have a plan and her question might make him worried??

What if he hadn't figured anything out yet and needed some time?

She had never thought there would be so much drama in her life,what else was remaining for her to witness??

Hriday arrived home after his college,nowadays he comes home late, usually he comes back by 4pm 6pm max,but now a days he gets back by 8pm or 9 pm and she isn't aware about the errands that he is doing.

"Aap phir se late h Hriday!"Aayat said Hriday sighed and nodded.

"Hum fresh hokr aate h pehele"Hriday said as he went past her into the house and directly went to Aayat's room.

He came downstairs freshly bathed because he had some postings and so he was at the hospital for a few hours. He didn't want Iti or Aayat to get sick because of any germs he carried home.

They had a quite dinner with Iti talking her heart out,she has taken the presence of Aayat's parents very well and majority of the times now Aayat finds Iti with either her mother in the kitchen talking to her or in the living room sitting with her father,her father even takes her out to the park near their house.

She has even started calling them nanu and nani and the older couple was thrilled to hear that,they adored the lil girl and Aayat was glad about it.

If her own parents wouldn't have accepted her daughter she would have been heartbroken.

Hriday was a silent suspector as always and Aayat had been getting worried about him now a days,he talks less,comes home late and even after that he is mostly busy on his phone,either attending a call in her room's balcony or doing something on his laptop.

She hardly gets a chance to talk to him and this was bothering her a lot now.If she asks him if anything is wrong he brushes of the topic and assures her everything is fine.

She had decided to talk to him at any cost today,she wasn't going to leave him until he answers all her questions and tells him what was bothering her.

So after putting Iti to bed she decided to go and talk to him as he was sitting in the balcony as always busy on a call.

She went and stood infront of her with her hands on her waist and he stared at her and raised his eyebrows questioningly but she didn't said anything.

He yet again looked at her with confusion,this time gesturing her what was wrong.

She too gestured him to end his phone call,he sighed then.

"Ha hum krte h aapko baadmein,kal milte h,aap dekh lijiyega kya hota h aapse"Hriday said and ended the call.

Aayat still stood infront of him.

"Kuch hua h kya??"Hriday asked as he tried to remember if he had done anything and couldn't figure out anything.