9.Tooth-fairy

Hriday had been waiting for Aayat since the past 1 hour sitting at his in law's home.

Well when it had been more than 5 days that she wasn't answering his calls or hadn't asked him to come get her,he started to get worried.

What if she was serious about leaving him??

He can't let her take that decision all alone,even his opinion mattered in it.

She wasn't the only one adjusting,he too was adjusting according to her,for her.

He really needed to have a chat with her,even after that if she wishes to part ways,he would happily let her go,he can't force her in a relationship right?

His mother in law seemed quite sweet because she had been talking to Iti for quite sometime now,well ladies always know how to converse, don't they?

The ringing of the doorbell caught his attention and he saw his father in law get up to open the door and his wife walked in with a shopping bag which had some tomatos and other vegetables in it.

He swear he heard her gasp when she set her eyes on him,not expecting him to come to her home.

Aayat ignored him and looked at Iti who smiled brightly seeing her and she went to sit beside her.

"Kesi h aap Iti??"Aayat asked caressing her cheeks.

"Hum bht aache h,papa hume aapse milne lekr aaye h"Iti said cutely.

"Ohh,aur aapka ek daant kaha chala gaya??"Aayat asked as she found one of her teeth missing.

"Toth fairy lekr chali gayi,aur hame ek nayi doll di unhone"Iti said innocently and Aayat knew it must have been her husband who had told her all this and even purchased a doll for her,she smiled hearing that.

"Arre waah!!!hame lagata h hame bhi apna daant todwa dena chahiye,phir hame bhi ek doll mil jayegi"Aayat said and Iti laughed hearing it.

"Nhi,aapko dard hoga,aap hamari doll le lijiye,jab hamara dusra daat tut jayega toh hame ek aur doll mil jayegi "Iti said and Aayat's heart just swelled hearing that,kid's innocence knows no bound.Their hearts are so pure.

"Nhi hame nhi chahiye ek aur doll,aap h na??aap koi doll se kam thodi h"Aayat said pinching her nose gently while Iti giggled at it and she too couldn't help but chuckle hearing her soft giggles.

An involuntary smile appeared on Hriday's face seeing the two.

"Aap log bethkr baatein kijiye hum dinner banate h"Her mother said.

"Nhi aunty uski zarurat nhi h,hum bas inhe lene aaye the"Hriday said and Aayat really wanted to deny and say she didn't wanted to go with him but before she could have said that her mother beat her.

"Nhi,nhi,aapne peheli baar bhi kuch nhi khaya tha,issbaar bina khana khaye nhi bhejenge aapko"Her mother said and her father too insisted,so Hriday at last agreed to have dinner.

"Hum aapki madad krte h maa"Aayat said and got up and left towards the kitchen with her mother.

"Kya banaye unke liye??"Her mother asked.

"Kuch bhi bana lijiye,pr Iti ke liye paneer bhurji banaiyega aur woh aapki special dal,unhe bht pasand aaya tha jab humne banaya tha,aur potato wafers h na ghar mein??woh uske bina dal chawal nhi khayengi"Aayat said and her mother smiled,at least her daughter had whole heartedly accepted the lil girl that she could say confidently.

"Sab h,pr ab jamaisa ke liye kya banaye?"Her mother again asked.

"Woh khaa lenge kuch bhi,aap dal banaiye,hum paneer bhurji banate h"She said and started chopping all the vegetables required.